Just got an RTIC 30oz Tumbler and an RTIC Can based on the price. Happy to see positive reviews so it wasnt a bad investment.

I've got the 30, lowball and can coozie.

The lowball I got from GlobalGolf on rewards points and the other two I found a 20% sale with free shipping so I jumped on. Love YETI stuff, will last a lifetime.

Had the RTIC on the course today for the first time, I am amazed how long the ice lasts, I'm not going back to my water bottle, anytime soon!

At the Cure event...filled my yeti up at 7 am and it's still warm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the Cure event...filled my yeti up at 7 am and it's still warm.

That speaks volumes, love that while on the road!

That speaks volumes, love that while on the road!

Absolutely. I have this and the 30 oz and it's been by far well worth the money.

Not the tumbler, but I received this as a gift for my birthday yesterday and it's pretty nice. Holds 36oz of water or 3 can beers and keeps them cold for a while.
ce1f1d37d8efaec0864939c18df8d287.jpg
And the full yeti spread from today
b71d4e4969dfe99e5721a4f23e15d66d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Torn between this and a hydroflask

How is the yeti better? More durable, better temp control?
The cups just seem to work better.

If you want a bottle type, then the hydroflask typically keeps the content colder.

For me I love the feel of the RTIC. I take it to meetings.i go from coffee to ice cold water with a quick rinse. It is simply a great item.

Thanks for the RTIC tip, guys! Just got one for my mom, will take the Yeti back.

Wife picked up this sweet paracord handle for my RTIC yesterday. Have to say I didn't want a handle but this is pretty handy.

d77e5eb4a45586f6b9728066971c7f58.jpg

I recently got both a 30oz Yeti and RTIC tumblers. Both have done an amazing job, but the one difference I have noticed is the bottom of the Yeti is slightly slimmer, so it fits into the center cup holder in my car. A little tight of a fit, but it fits. The RTIC doesn't so I just hope the spill proof lid keeps me from making a mess.

Funny, I just knocked my RTIC over during meeting and did not lose a drop. Also mine fits perfectly into the cup holder of an older Caddy.

You can bye her something else with the saved money.
Thanks for the RTIC tip, guys! Just got one for my mom, will take the Yeti back.

See the ice. Put it in at 9:00AM. It is now 5:49
ca9d5f487687ec4ff6a618b6fa399c52.jpg

Will it still fit into a cup holder?
Wife picked up this sweet paracord handle for my RTIC yesterday. Have to say I didn't want a handle but this is pretty handy.

d77e5eb4a45586f6b9728066971c7f58.jpg

Has anyone tried the Hydroflasks? I picked up two from DSG yesterday, they had a buy one get one 50% off promotion. So far I'm pretty impressed, took mine on the course yesterday and left it in the water bottle pocket of my bag and several times the exterior was hot to the touch, but the water was cold inside. Left it on the counter overnight and there was still a lot of ice left in it, probably 14 hours with the same ice.

DSG had 3 or 4 different models, and they are pretty fairly priced, ~$30 for a 20 oz bottle, less for the smaller ones, and just a little more for the bigger ones (I think up to 60oz)

Looks to be a solid alternative for those that prefer a water bottle style vs a tumbler or a mug. They did have some small tumblers (12 or 16oz)

I picked up a couple of the Wal-Mart - Ozark brand tumblers in both the 20 ounce and 30 ounce and they are every bit as good as the Yeti and the Arctic for a fraction of the cost. The 20 ounce tumblers were about $8.00 a piece and the 30 ounce are about $10.00 a piece. If you can find them in stock at Wal-Mart or on Wal-Mart.com, don't hesitate to buy them. Money well spent.

The RTIC goes everywhere with me now, so awesome to have ice stay for that long!

Yeti Tumblers

I need to pick up the a RTIC or Yeti Tumbler. Can anyone recommend which lid to go with and what you use for a straw?

Look forward to putting this on my push cart.

Back