Yoplait Skittles Yogurt

RealPretendPsychic

Ask me about the Callaway Apex CB’s!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
As I sit here enjoying my Skittles yogurt, I realized it’s time. Time for Skittles yogurt to get its own thread. So go get yourself some Skittles yogurt because it’s good. And it’s good for you!*
1637358108085.jpeg

PS - smoothies is the best.

I'm sold

This strikes me as the Sears-KMart merger of the packaged food world.

How much sugar is in it?

As I sit here enjoying my Skittles yogurt, I realized it’s time. Time for Skittles yogurt to get its own thread. So go get yourself some Skittles yogurt because it’s good. And it’s good for you!*
View attachment 9045704

Where the key to what your asterisk means up top? I want to know what the catch is on that good for you statement:ROFLMAO:

Where the key to what your asterisk means up top? I want to know what the catch is on that good for you statement:ROFLMAO:
Good for you is subjective?

View attachment 9045704

Haha! I was wondering if it’d get a thread!

The packaging is wonderfully bright and fun!!

Now while I fully admit that I want to try the pink kind, since I can’t buy it up here, I think that you should also post the nutrition information table.

Haha! I was wondering if it’d get a thread!

The packaging is wonderfully bright and fun!!

Now while I fully admit that I want to try the pink kind, since I can’t buy it up here, I think that you should also post the nutrition information table.

Interesting, but I'm a peach yogurt guy.

I’m not a huge yogurt fan but I’d be all over this.

I’ve tried the starburst and it if left me wanting, but I’m game to try those.

I rarely eat any yogurt but would possibly try this

I’d give up drinking if I had to choose between alcohol and Skittles yogurt.

I need to try this.

Wild berry today. Looking forward to it. Kind of wish I brought two. I think I’m addicted.

Welp...just added my shopping list. I love me some skittles

This place amazes me sometimes. We sometimes have sophisticated food discussions and other times we discuss the merits of skittles flavored yogurt.

This place amazes me sometimes. We sometimes have sophisticated food discussions and other times we discuss the merits of skittles flavored yogurt.
I typically only provide insight in one of those types of threads 😂

Back