Your 2016 Golf Goal

Pringles

waywardpoints
Reaction score
Handicap
So I really have been reflecting on my golf goal from the 2015 golf season and that was to lower my handicap to single digits. I put in a lot of work and was able to drop it from a 12 to a 3.9. I mean I put in a lot of work. Anyway I really have been trying to focus on my goal for 2016! So my question is...What is your golf goal for 2016?

My goal for 2016 is to shoot at least one round under par. Last year I shot my first ever even round of par (72) and I want to continue to work hard on my game to hopefully shoot under par! Dare I say in the 60s! Can't wait to hear everyone's 2016 golf goals!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Improve my putting by at least 1 stroke per round.

To go a full year without hitting a roof top ...

Get to scratch. Qualify for city tournament in the Big Met course championship. Will probably take 150 for 2 days. Finish at least top 5 in one of the single day stroke play events.

My goals are to work on consistency, mainly tee game and to lower my handicap to 20 or better.

To play consistently. To meet and play a round with as many THPers as I can...getting to a THP event this year is my ultimate golfing goal for 2016.

Single digits or bust. Been my goal for a while, I really want to get there.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I know it will take a lot of work... but I would like to get a single digit hcp.

I want to drop my hdcp at least 4 strokes. If I putted well, this would be very easy to do, I could probably expect 5-6 on that alone.

Your 2016 Golf Goal

Single digit handicap for two consecutive revisions.
60% FIR
40% GIR
Ave 34.5 putts per round.
HOF tags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Break 90. My PB is 91, so I am there.

To get down to single digits.
I'd say it's mostly my mental game that needs (hard core lobotomy) help :bulgy-eyes:
And to get more consistent always help :D

Play more consistently.

More consistent golf for me. Which in turn will get the handicap headed in the right direction.

As a 10 handicap, my goal is to be a 7 or less when they turn the computers off this year!

My golf goals for 2016 are to get my HC below 10 and try to eliminate 3 putts and blow up holes. Another goal is to get into at least 2 THP events.

60% FIR
40% GIR
HOF tags.

#HOFtags

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Destroy Team *ichigan

I'd like to keep my index in single digits for at least half of the coming season. I'd like to see the short game improvement I'm working on take hold, and work for me on course. I'd like to get in at least a couple of official THP events, and attend a couple more unofficial gatherings. I'd like to be able to play in an Illinois Open qualifier and have a showing good enough that I'm competing for a spot.
60% FIR
40% GIR
HOF tags.

HOF tags, eh? You're getting greedy... And I like it.

Get back to single digits. Find some confidence in my mental game. Trust my swing.

Have fun is the most important one for me but other than that improve my ball striking and putting with hopes of getting to and maintaining single digits

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The most important thing for me is to learn to cherish and build on the relationships that are made on the course. I always wanted to make an eagle and thankfully I was able to during my last round with my late father. If there is anything I can pick up from him, it would be to just have fun at the course and make sure to enjoy the experience more so than just focusing on my game.

A secondary goal, if I fit the travel into the schedule, would be to meet up with THPers for the first time in either Orlando or Atlanta. If I can't make it in 2016 this will definitely be a target for 2017.

Back