Your 2021 Grip Choice?

Thanks for mentioning the 360 gray I completely overlooked those! I just took a look at the website and I didn't realize those were softer than the regular Crossline. Yeah those might be what I was looking for. Add to that now I see there's a Crossline Plus ACE listed on the website too. I might be back to Lamkin again.

Awesome, Rumstove. I went from the REL's too and couldn't find anything similar. I tried the SuperStroke S techs. But they were too narrow. You will love the 360 grays. They are very comfortable with some softness and low cost too. If you install them yourself the 360 part comes in handy and they are easy to install. Many web sites have them including amazon. It's hard to find these retail which is disappointing. Lamkin is my preference. I tried the Crossline Plus. I didn't care for the Plus size. I thought they were ok. Not as good feel as the 360 grays. I like the regular sonars for the driver and 3 wood.

What are you, or do you plan on, rocking this year?

I’m digging the midsize Super Stroke. Since I doubt Dicks will have them I’ll make do with Midsize Dri-Tacs, 2 wraps (I have huge hands). I don’t play enough to worry about the wear. I just like to be able to grip my clubs when it’s 80*+ out.

something oversize or jumbo. . .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lamkin UTX (blue or black version not the newer grey ones) until I can find a similar replacement

CP2 Pro Mid. Close second is the MCC Plus

nice, just getting my irons and wedges done with these as we speak.
I will be transitioning to these. Can be ordered from cobra that are arccos compatible.

Right now it’s Sonar Tour midsize but I’m experimenting with going no glove this year like I did for the first 20 years I played golf and there are a few others I will be trying out this spring.

Golf Pride CP2 Wrap Mid-sized for swinging clubs and Lamkin Deep-Etched for the putter. The 2-Ball Ten does currently have a Golf Pride Pro Only Blue (81cc) and it feels really nice.

I'll probably stick with the Hogan grips I have, but if I do regrip them I'd probably go back to the MCC midsize +4.

Pure DTX

Should be trying out the MCC +4 Align grips here soon. Been a long time user of the MCC grips.

Thinking about going back to Z Grip Align or TV BCT Ribbed

Lamkin Z5 on one set, GP tour wrap on the other

Lamkin Sonar Wrap, some comb of the regular and Cobra Connect versions

Did some regripping tonight. Going midsize MCC

3D9E604C-D769-484A-B186-EF81C01D2ADE.jpeg

CP2 Pro Midsize +1 and +2 lower, w/ logo down. Need the dampening in the hands.

Tour Velvet Align are this year’s choice. Have liked the TV feel for quite some time.

One set of irons has Lamkin Sonar +, ( Cobra FTB‘s ) which I really like.
Another has Tour Velvets, ( Cobra Forged Tec ) which I don’t hate on irons, but aren’t my favorite.
Hybrids ( G410 ) have stock Ping grips. Just like Tour Velvet. They are MEH. I liked Utx better on my old hybrids
Driver and Fairay have Tour velvet, which I don’t mind on those clubs.
Wedges have Utx

Golf Pride MCC +4 midsize with 2 wraps in Blue.

Last edited:
Z cord. 3 extra wraps bottom hamd

Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Align is my preferred grip...

Golf Pride Tour Velvet Midsize with Arccos, and a Tour SNSR Contour Pro on the putter. This is the first time I've ever had the same grips throughout the bag.

I have no effing clue. :(

Back