Your Bucket List Courses That Are Obtainable

St. Andrews
Pebble
Spy Glass
Bandon (All of them?)
Hard to pick a 5th out of the Scotland courses. But one of them for sure.

I've been lucky enough to have played a few of my bucket list (public-edition) courses, so here is the top-5 that I've yet to play:

1. Bandon Dunes Golf Resort (as a whole)
2. Whistling Straits
3. Pebble Beach
4. Old Course, St. Andrews
5. Cabot Cliffs

Old Course
Pebble Beach
Sawgrass
TPC Boston
Bandon
Pinehurst 2
Kapalua
Torrey Pines

Muirfield Village for me-- missed an opportunity last year that hasn't presented itself this year. So definitely obtainable....just waiting for that offer to happen again.

I don't really have plans on anything else, I'm kind of boring in that I'll take the opportunity if I'm ever out that way, but don't have a true bucket list just yet.

1) Old Course
2) Cape Kidnappers (New Zealand)
3) Kapalua
4) Bethpage Black
5) Ocean Course at Kiawah Island

Pebble Beach, Whistling Straights (WI), Erin Hills (WI), The Broadmoor (CO) & Sand Hollow (UT)

The last two are in area's where my company has recently put some offices in and I'm going to convince the wife that we need to travel to one or both sometime in the near future. I've never played out west and those two courses keep coming up in conversation around work. Erin Hills & Whistling are close by and some day I will make them work, but right now financially they would be stretch. Pebble Beach - well that'll likely be on most peoples lists.

Domestically
1. Bandon
2. The course up in WI (Whistling, Black Wolf Run, Erin Hills)
3. Pebble Beach

Internationally anything over in the UK.

Bandon is my bucket list golf trip.

Bethpage State Park - Black Course; Farmingdale, NY
Bethpage State Park - Red Course; Farmingdale, NY
Harbor Links Golf Course; Port Washington, NY
Montauk Downs Golf Course; Montauk, NY
Eisenhower Park - Red Course; East Meadow, NY
Oyster Bay Golf Course; Woodbury, NY

Last edited:
I don't have a bucket list. If there were something I absolutely, positively wanted to do before I died I'd have done it already. Life's too short and easily ended to put sutff off, thinking we've got another XXX years to get it done.

1) Cabot Cliffs
2) Bandon
3) Grey Wolf
4) Royal Dornoch
5) Tara Iti

Pebble Beach (played it last year)
The Old Course
Bandon Dunes
Mauna Kea Beach Hotel GC
Banff Springs

Pebble, Pinehurst #2, Bethpage Black, Old Course, Carnoustie all for the historical aspect. Situations may be different, but to kinda see where some of the greatest moments in golf history happened would be pretty special.
Shoot I should plan a trip with you, those are mine exactly minus carnoustie, but I'd be open to adding it to my list and actually in that order:
Pebble
Pinehurst #2
Bethpage
Old Course

Pebble Beach
TPC Sawgrass
Wolf Creek

Pebble and TPC because I've seen them so many times on tv it would be cool to experience it and thinking about shots I've watch pros hit on each hole. Pebble probably is #1 just for the views and pictures. Wolf Creek just looks so cool on vlogs I've seen on Ytube, be a fun adventure and one to remember forever!

Yes, that's the number one course that I want to play in Hilton Head. I would love to go and stay at the Sea Pines resort and play the other courses there, but that light house at Habour Town has been drawing me for years.

My Wife has Family there and when we went to visit they wouldn't even take me there. Said the only time it's worth playing is
right before or after the Tournament. We went to 3 other places. None of which I can remember their names but they were nice.
I was kind of bummed out about it considering I really wanted to play Harbour Town.

Old Course, Pinehurst #2, and Whistling Straits. No reason needed for the Old Course. As for the other two they have always been courses that I’ve watched in a PGA event and said i need to play there.

Can a Course you’ve already plaid still be a Bucket List Course? Would love to play Pebble Beach again.

My only real mission is to play as many Mike Stranz courses as possible, so most of those are attainable.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Two courses in my immediate area would be Medinah and Chicago Golf. For the uninformed, Chicago Golf is the oldest golf course in the North America.

Last edited:
St Andrews, I’d love to play the Old Course, but I’ll gladly play any of them.

Pinehurst (It’s like 2 hours away, so really I’m just an idiot)

Bandon just looks amazing

Whistling Straits looks great too.

Pasa and Sweetens Cove domestically, Royal Melbourne would be my bucket list courses. All from a architecture stand point, hopefully Sweetens will happen this fall

1. Bandon - The end all be all of golf trips
2. Cabot Cliffs - Beautiful views and playing on the ocean
3. Bethpage Black - Because I want to show the sign at the beginning whose boss.

Back