Your Favorite Irons you have gamed

Brianbigoats

Reaction score
Handicap
What is your favorite set of irons you have gamed

Mine is my current set 2014 TM MC

The ones in my bag now.
Callaway Apex CF 16. I wont change anything unless I see improvement.

My MP-15s but they are work to hit well and be consistent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ping i20s

They were simply made for my swing.

The ones I enjoyed the longest were probably my Nike CCI Forged.

CF16's.

I never thought I would like anything more than my CB3s, but the CF16's are perfect.

My Big Bertha irons that I currently play.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Probably My TM R9's

Callaway CF16 - Nothing is close!

Tried out a lot of clubs last year, went through fitting for the top 2 and then got the Mizuno MP-54s I now play. Titleist AP-2s were a very close second. Not changing anything now, but hear a lot of good things about the Callaway Apex Pros. These of course are all in the players category.

considering i have only gamed 2 sets in my life an 80's set of Wilson irons and my pro gold set i have now....so im going adams pro gold

The ones I am gaming Srixon 745's . Perfect blend of reliability and great feel along with good looks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callaway CF 16. There isn't a time I go out where I don't hit a shot that just amazes me.

Probably the Nike Vapor Pros.

Ben Hogan PTx and it's not even close.

Callaway CF16s, just the most solid irons I've played

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I love the srixon z945 I currently game. Been over a year and that's a big testament. I think the favorite set of irons I gamed for a good amount of time has to be miura cb1007 you grind. Bit more forgiving than a blade but presents a blade like profile. Has that little bit of special sole grind to help turf interaction

I like my AP1s. Durable, consistent, good on low hits, not flashy but that's ok.

I really like my current set, but I think I was most comfortable with my D100s. If they had graphite shafts, I'd still have them right now.

I've set several personal bests with my current irons. They work so solid for me when my swing is on.

No doubt my current MP-68s. They make you work for it, but they're butter smooth.

Gamed is the TM R11. I like my RAZR Tours and I'm getting use to them but the R11 were sweet. Best iron I've hit is the Apex

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

My CF 16s, and I used to be a loyal Mizzy player. The CF 16s are the best irons I've ever played.

Back