Your Favorite of 2023 - Driver

gkeller813

#UsGotThis
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Now that 2023 is winding down, let’s see which driver is everyone’s favorite? Maybe you’ve gamed it, maybe you want to play it, maybe it just came out and you are fascinated by what you hear so far. Maybe it's an older model that has held up to newer challengers. Whatever the case may be, give us the name and a quick description of why they are:

Your favorite driver of 2023

I’m going to tabulate the results in the New Year to see where each club stands among THP!

Aerojet. No surprise there.🤣

Aerojet LS was the clear winner for me

Lots of favorites, but the best fit for me ended up the Paradym 💎💎💎 at 9.0.

First Callaway driver to do that in a bit for me.

Callaway Paradym Standard 10.5*

Mine has been the Paradym X! Such a great driver offering distance and forgiveness, in a great blue color scheme!

If the new Callaway driver counts... I am saying that one, it will be my outright leader In my career if it keeps up with what I did on Day 2 of the Grandaddy.... if it does not then I will say the LTDx. I did not get a chance to play the Paradym and that was the only other driver I was interested in other than the LTDx

Aerojet Max

Paradym standard. Blew me away after I picked it up toward the end of the season.

I am going to say the LTDX which is my gamer. This has been probably one of the best drivers I have hit in a long time.

If the new Callaway driver counts... I am saying that one, it will be my outright leader In my career if it keeps up with what I did on Day 2 of the Grandaddy.... if it does not then I will say the LTDx. I did not get a chance to play the Paradym and that was the only other driver I was interested in other than the LTDx
Ill Allow It Spanish GIF

Paradym X

TaylorMade BRNR Mini Driver

A tie for me between Paradym X and BRNR Mini Driver. Both reside in my bag.

Paradym

Callaway Great Big Bertha - Never seen a driver with the forgiveness this one has.

TSR2 even though it wasn't technically 2023

Paradym X

Aerojet of course. Standard head

TSR2 has been fantastic for me!

Aerojet, turned up to 12*, standard head.

Paradym TD

TSR2.
X Files GIF by The X-Files

Back