Your Favorite Shirt (not brand) of 2021

Duuuuuude where did they sell this?!
I got mine as soon as they were released this summer! Right from the adidas.ca site!

…they’re on sale right now too.

The Rhoback “Don’t Mess”

The Rhoback “Don’t Mess”

my son bought me that shirt for my birthday. Really like it 🔥

The shirt I bought at true blue.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Yep LOVE that shirt. I love a lot of the patterns Puma does. Plain is boring.
Say it louder for those in the back!

tshirt.jpg

16347661881795988508300375264330.jpg

The Whistling Straits Golf shirt I got from @BuckNasty and @mancest for winning their contest. It is THE most comfortable shirt I have!

That is the shirt my wife bought me when she found out I won the budget experience trip. She was so proud/happy that she wanted to get me something. It's my favorite because she really wanted me to love the experience.PXL_20211020_225821679.jpg

Honorable mention to the :thp: shirts to the left though.

This should be a fun one. What one singular shirt stood out to you this year the most, and did it make it into the collection?

For me, it's a shirt my Dad got me for my birthday from his club down in Charleston.

View attachment 9036493
That shirt is awesome. What brand is it?

I bought several that I really like this summer but for polo shirts this one might be my favorite.

BEBD8043-9F9A-4B31-8D4F-BF323ED70CE4.jpeg7BA849B3-447B-4181-B2FA-1757BCDAF98C.jpeg

It is a Stitch shirt size large. Striped with a white background but close blue and I think purple stripes. A nice embroidered logo. The Stitch size large fits me well also.
All of my Stitch polos do great in the washing machine. Easy to take care of. I really like the brand.

Back