Your favorite style of pizza

These Grandaddy dinner conversations and threads are going to be fantastic, you have yet to be exposed to the full extent of horrors of this teams food debates, just be thankful this wasn’t a debate on cottage cheese and it’s many uses.

Don't make me go there young man. Or maybe we should? :unsure:

That is overcooked!!!!! :mad:
Give me a break. Was the first thing I found on Google. Just envision it with a tall glass of white milk to wash it down :)

Give me a break. Was the first thing I found on Google. Just envision it with a tall glass of white milk to wash it down :)

Well that makes it much better than. ;)

Don't know if I have a favorite style of pizza bc I like pretty much all pizza but the best pizza joint I ever ate at was Mystic Pizza in CT. Yes, the place where they filmed the movie with Julia Roberts! Their pizza is the shiznit!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Neapolitan. We are atill on the search of a new place since Pizzeria Locale closed down everyplace except Denver. Nothing comes close to that for us.

NY for me and once living and later working the Bronx for 20 years, has forever spoiled me.

I ate pizza 2 or 3 days per week for that entire time. No exaggeration at all. Not healthy and perhaps someday I'll pay the price for it. But, it happened.

The other stuff tastes great and I'll enjoy it. Just calling something that's best eaten with a knife and fork, "pizza," is laughable to me.

NY style for me
Truth be known I wouldn't say no to any of them or any pizza

New York, hands down...but it has to be from NY! One of the many things I miss from West Point!

New York, hands down...but it has to be from NY! One of the many things I miss from West Point!
My dad went to West Point.

You don't need to be in NY to find good NY pizza, just someone who learned there. My parents moved around a lot, and the first thing my dad did in a new place was find the best pizza. In Ft Myers, they lived away from the gulf, about where it goes from neighborhoods to farms. The best pizza they found was even further inland at what used to be a gas station that was turned into a pizza place/convenience store. They still had the drinks and snacks, but no tables, and there was an older guy from New York making pizzas. No one else cooked. If he went back to New York to visit family, they didn't have pizza. It was very good.

So, you just need to be lucky enough to find someone where you are making pizza that's good enough, and it may take a lot of experimenting to find.

My answer is "yes".

Thin crust with a little bit of burn on the bottom, hearty sauce, lots of cheese and tasty pepperoni. Yum !

I’m not familiar with the term Neoplitan but it looks close to my favourite which is a thin crust stone-fired pizza, slightly well done. Also, big fan of New York style.

Chicago (y)(y)

I’m not familiar with the term Neoplitan but it looks close to my favourite which is a thin crust stone-fired pizza, slightly well done. Also, big fan of New York style.

Neapolitan style has a thin crust, that is cooked in a wood or coal-fired oven at very high temps (typically 800-1000 degrees), in which it will cook in less than 2 minutes.

Brazilian Sao Paulo style

Attachments

• 20190925_215725.jpg
    20190925_215725.jpg
    350.8 KB · Views: 4
NY is my favorite but I'm really am equal opportunity pizza destroyer. It just needs to be made properly using quality ingredients and I'll be just fine.

if im at a restaurant, its Chicago style. If im ordering to take home, its New York style for sure. Odd, but its my truth haha

Chicago is good every once in a while, but it's a lot to handle routinely. New York and foldable is the way to go!

In Berkeley CA I had a pizza that was an eggs Benedict pizza on a sour dough crust... It was the most amazing pizza I have ever eaten.. SOOOO good.

I like pizza. ALL of it and each has its own place. That being said I like to fold my pizza and eat it so give me the NY style.

Back