your MLB teams hall of fame locks

AndyL0711

I Need To Play Some Golf!!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
so who do you think, on your favorite MLB team, is a lock for the hall of fame. you can say anyone you want but i would think they have to be in the league a min of 10 years to at least qualify.

for the Phillies i have:
Bryce Harper- 2 x MVP
JT Relamuto- one of, if not, the best catcher in the last 10 years
Craig Kimbrel- not really a Phillie but he is a lock for the hall and is on the Phillies right now.

besides those 3 i really don't see much else. maybe turner could go but he has to play at least 7 or 8 years at a high level. no way any of our other pitchers will go.

Joey Votto

I think the Braves have a handful on their current roster that definitely have the potential, but most havent hit the 10 year mark.

clayton-kershaw-dodgers.giflos-angeles-dodgers-mookie-betts.gifdodgers-freddie-freeman.gifwill-smith-dodgers.gif

Michael Lorenzen. ******* legend.

is this a if their career ended today kind of thing? If so...nobody on the Yankees

who's the last guy? the first 3 are all in.
Will Smith... Catcher. He will need some more years but he's on pace at that position.

Lock: Verlander
Almost certainly: Altuve

There is a good chance for some of the youngsters, but too soon to throw out the "lock" for them.

Last edited:
is this a if their career ended today kind of thing? If so...nobody on the Yankees
kinda sorta yes.....but i guess if harper had a career ending injury he might not make the hall, it would be close. JT would and Kimbrel would but maybe not harper.

For the Cardinals - Goldschmidt and Aranado. I would have put wainwright there too, but he’s struggling to get to 200 wins and he’s not a Yankee, Dodger, or Red Sox player so there is no chance.

Yup... Idk if Smith is a lock but the other 3 should be.
I have faith. That guy is something and young. If he can keep up this pace for another 7-8 years, I think he has a good shot.

There is a good chance for some of the youngsters, but too soon to through out the "lock" for them.
I’d agree with both these names but I really do think Altuve should be a lock

I’d agree with both these names but I really do think Altuve should be a lock

I completely agree, but who knows how MLB will look back on the scandal?

There is a good chance for some of the youngsters, but too soon to through out the "lock" for them.
Tucker is looking like he wants to join this conversation in a few years. Dudes on fire.

so who do you think, on your favorite MLB team, is a lock for the hall of fame. you can say anyone you want but i would think they have to be in the league a min of 10 years to at least qualify.

for the Phillies i have:
Bryce Harper- 2 x MVP
JT Relamuto- one of, if not, the best catcher in the last 10 years
Craig Kimbrel- not really a Phillie but he is a lock for the hall and is on the Phillies right now.

besides those 3 i really don't see much else. maybe turner could go but he has to play at least 7 or 8 years at a high level. no way any of our other pitchers will go.
I wouldn't say Kimbrel is a lock. Billy Wagner has very similar numbers and isn't in the HOF

Back