Your paper towel holder sucks!

OldandStiff

AlsoBald
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+

Unless it's one of these.

We saw these a while back and the 🦙 grabbed one from Amazon and installed it before I got home from playing golf.

It's like the magnet pocket on a golf bag. I already don't know how I ever lived without it!! ❤️ ❤️

Last edited:
Oh and I don't know who this ^ person is or anything it was just the first reel I could find again on it.

So when do you get one for the bathroom?

I like the idea that it retracts the sheet, but the downside is you never know how close you are getting to the end of the roll.

I like the idea that it retracts the sheet, but the downside is you never know how close you are getting to the end of the roll.

it prob has a health meter like in video games. You know when you are running out of life…

😲 That's what your big concern is? You don't know how many sheets are left!?!

You know, this thing is so badass it probably tells ya. I don't know yet because I've had it in my life about 10 minutes, but I bet it beeps or something because it's just that awesome.

it prob has a health meter like in video games. You know when you are running out of life…

😲 That's what your big concern is? You don't know how many sheets are left!?!

You know, this thing is so badass it probably tells ya. I don't know yet because I've had it in my life about 10 minutes, but I bet it beeps or something because it's just that awesome.
The way technology is you guys are probably right.

So do you load the roll under or over? :LOL:

That was pretty memorizing. Haha I'm sleep deprived and watched in awe!

That was pretty memorizing. Haha I'm sleep deprived and watched in awe!
Wife hasn't even yelled at me for playing with it. 😁

At Amazon
IMG_0446.png

I need one of these in my basement bar area. I’m a sucker for any device that increases efficiency. :)

That's pretty awesome, and clears up counter space.

Yeah but when is the last time a paper towel holder attacked your face

This is $5.98

Paper Towel Holder Countertop, OBODING, Kitchen Paper Towel Stand Holder for Kitchen Organization and Storage, Paper Towel Holders for Standard and Large Size Rolls (Black)
https://a.co/d/eIxouZi

Yeah but when is the last time a paper towel holder attacked your face
Kevin Hart Whatever GIF

This is $5.98

Paper Towel Holder Countertop, OBODING, Kitchen Paper Towel Stand Holder for Kitchen Organization and Storage, Paper Towel Holders for Standard and Large Size Rolls (Black)
https://a.co/d/eIxouZi
And it's costs about $20/week in annoyance, inefficiency, and lost counter space!

It sucks.

That looks like a solution looking for a problem where there isn't any. $99??? Really???

umm, that's excessive. Neat, but a bit much imho. I just set a roll on the counter and grab what I need when I need it. No holder needed. :LOL:

Um … a powered paper towel dispenser !!???

And all this time l thought Newtons laws of gravity would have sufficed ..

Roll on axle , pull roll , tear off …..
Batteries not included …

Just laziness ……

That looks like a solution looking for a problem where there isn't any. $99??? Really???
umm, that's excessive. Neat, but a bit much imho. I just set a roll on the counter and grab what I need when I need it. No holder needed. :LOL:
I sense zipper users. You need magnets and paper towel magic in your lives. 😛

hahaha I love magnets and enjoy techy stuff, but there's something satisfying about just being able to grab the roll and rip off half a dozen sheets when you spill something instead of hoping the robot dispenser will spit them out fast enough. :ROFLMAO:

Says the man who was violently assaulted by the sneaky apparel zipper gang …. 😂

Back