Your paper towel holder sucks!

Seems like the perfect addition for people that get attached by shirts regularly..

hahaha I love magnets and enjoy techy stuff, but there's something satisfying about half the damn roll spooling off when you spill something instead of having the miracle from the aliens dispenser spit out just enough.
That's what I heard. Don't piss off the alien machines @checkered . I don't want to lose you. 😆

Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ

The original manual sheet dispenser

I use this ratchet type one that keeps the paper towels from spinning off the roll.

Kamenstein-Perfect-Tear-Horizontal-Paper-Towel-Holder_38a9e06f-b164-45e5-93d5-b9e1dfd8c904.0821a02375e1e8b47b0a222cbbc6d539.jpeg

Will be fun for hours for cats

Mrs. Reject does LOVE her paper towels! I have a $100 Amazon Giftcard somewhere, buy this or some golf related thingamabob?

You're right my paper towel holder does suck and takes up a ton of space. I've got major fomo now. Counter space is limited in my condo and it seems like the counter space is worth $99. It's a supply and demand thing, ya know.

I need to know that it fits the rather large rolls of Costco paper towels, this is non-negotiable I'm never buying another kind of paper towel.
Also Plug in or batteries?

IMG_9116.jpeg

Huh, I used something just like this in the Pilot service station bathroom. Auto dispensed a sheet to dry my hands.

You're right my paper towel holder does suck and takes up a ton of space. I've got major fomo now. Counter space is limited in my condo and it seems like the counter space is worth $99. It's a supply and demand thing, ya know.

I need to know that it fits the rather large rolls of Costco paper towels, this is non-negotiable I'm never buying another kind of paper towel.

View attachment 9246741
AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! FEEEEEET

View attachment 9246741
Why are there feet?!!!

Also, I use Swedish dish clothes instead of paper towels for like 99% of my counter top issues. Paper towels are saved for very special and messy occasions.

WHY are people so afraid of feet, have you not ever had your bestest half plop on the divan and put her feet in your lap and say, "honey, i need a foot rub".....you rub her feet

I get annoyed at the ones in bathrooms, because they seemingly wig out and jam up, or give me just a single sheet. What in the hell. I need as much as I want, don’t you tell me what’s enough you dumb paper towel roll.

There’s about a 100% chance I Ron Swanson this into a dumpster if received as a gift.

WHY are people so afraid of feet, have you not ever had your bestest half plop on the divan and put her feet in your lap and say, "honey, i need a foot rub".....you rub her feet
Back and foot rubs lead to surprise expectancies. I’m not falling for that again.

Back and foot rubs lead to surprise expectancies. I’m not falling for that again.
no surprises in your 60's, okay, well maybe......

Amazing how a thread on a paper towel dispenser turns into one about feet and foot rubs.

We've doing a kitchen remodel in less than a month and I think I just found another must have. Here we go to Amazon...............

Happy Andy Daly GIF by Comedy Central

I think that is pretty neat, but the manual works just fine for me

I do have to admit that's pretty awesome, but I"m way too cheap to ever buy one. 99$ is 2 boxes of golf balls!

Or you can feed them into the paper towel dispenser apparently … like pasta they get a rub coming in and out … oh and you can always use it for paper towel too 😂

Back