Your paper towel holder sucks!

Is it a holder if the towel roll stands? That's what we have & it's perfectly acceptable, even fits the giant Costco beast roll.

This seems like another destined for the dump edition of inventing

I sense zipper users. You need magnets and paper towel magic in your lives. 😛
:ROFLMAO:

Just good ol' fashioned paper towel holder is all I need. Some things need not be fancy.

I get annoyed at the ones in bathrooms, because they seemingly wig out and jam up, or give me just a single sheet. What in the hell. I need as much as I want, don’t you tell me what’s enough you dumb paper towel roll.

There’s about a 100% chance I Ron Swanson this into a dumpster if received as a gift.
This one's smart though. It'll give you as many as you want. And if you change our were screwing with it, it knows. And it pulls them back inside it's magic box. 🪄

Is it a holder if the towel roll stands? That's what we have & it's perfectly acceptable, even fits the giant Costco beast roll.

This seems like another destined for the dump edition of inventing
I think this is just the beginning. I think you're going to see a lot more of this. Welcome to your future!!

:ROFLMAO:

Just good ol' fashioned paper towel holder is all I need. Some things need not be fancy.
quiet tim and eric GIF

I know what's best for you.

This one's smart though. It'll give you as many as you want. And if you change our were screwing with it, it knows. And it pulls them back inside it's magic box. 🪄
If there’s one thing I’m good at, it’s breaking something that had no business being broken in the first place.

I don't know that i really want one of those. We go through a lot of paper towels (kids)....so i'm always replacing them. It's cool and all but just rolling the towels off isn't a big deal either.

Jennifer seems like the type that wouldn't want my 5$ paper towel thing though. Probably be like "it doesn't go with the kitchen"

No link or am I missing it? We need a better paper towel solution.

Amazing how a thread on a paper towel dispenser turns into one about feet and foot rubs.
You've been here long enough to know that these types of threads go off the rails pretty easily.

You've been here long enough to know that these types of threads go off the rails pretty easily.
That’s certainly not the farthest off topic I’ve ever seen but without context, it would be hard to make a connection between the two

Cool but unnecessary

T-Minus 4.5 hours until I get to get papertowels with the wave of my hand again. 😬

Can it be used with Alexa?

Like when you have a big spill, yelling "Alexa, paper towels now" and it feeds 6 sheets?

My wife is ok with me buying a $1500 Volt e-cart but would throw me out of the house if I ever bought a f - - - ing $100 paper towel holder.

Get a cheap one, mount under the cabinet and I’m good to go.
IMG_2364.jpeg

My wife is ok with me buying a $1500 Volt e-cart but would throw me out of the house if I ever bought a f - - - ing $100 paper towel holder.

Get a cheap one, mount under the cabinet and I’m good to go.
View attachment 9246918
That's the 2017 driver of paper towel dispensers.

#OldTech

I like the classics. Sometimes things are done right the first time.
1000060189.jpg

And sometimes they benefit from higher level thinking. 😆

Not sure how much “ high tech “ can be integrated into the dispenser , it not like your tightening dispersion or the spin rate 😂
Sure you are. It's a more efficient roll. 😉

Back