Your pick with a Golden Ticket.

I’d lean towards a team event but honestly have no clue. It would definitely be something after June. I finish school then and my son is due in April. So nothing before then.

I would have to see the list but a Team event for sure is close to my heart. If it happened to be the GT that included the Grandaddy, well then, would you need to ask?

It would be real hard not to instantly choose the Morgan Cup. That’s a downright special event that would be hard to pass on. If I got one I think I’d pass on it only because I’ve been lucky enough to experience it and want to see others enjoy it.

I think I’d lean towards the Budget Championship. Still a team competition with me and a partner. A big group of THPers because the more the merrier. And the event looks like it’s an absolute blast.

If I decided to go with something more intimate I think I would lean Shaft Up. The chance to be fit by Danny and then play some golf with him is pretty special. That or the Shot Scope data experience. I’ve loved having my shot scope but to play with Gavin and Jen and get a full deep dive by them on the numbers…🤯. You’d almost improve by accident after that.

All about the dates for me. After that, I would love an iron event, and a team event.

There isn't a bad choice to use a GT on, which is pretty freaking amazing. I'm pretty darn sure I know what I would choose. Been thinking a long time about it.

I’d be grateful to have the opportunity to attend any of them. My schedule is always Bananas so whatever would work with it would be ideal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goat Cup or BG Championship are definitely top on that list. Also, if an Odyssey event popped up, I’d be all over it.

I'm 99% picking the Morgan Cup. I've been in two events, both two person teams. I'd really like to play on a team event like the MC. Plus, I've never swung a single piece of Cobra's equipment and I'd like to see how it is.

To be honest, I would probably choose an event that gave golf equipment I was most interested in, which is most of them.

First I’m looking at dates. With 5 kiddos and a semi-demanding job availability is not exactly wide open for me.

After that it’s a balance of a team event (would want to fully embrace the ticket and play with the biggest team possible) and the equipment I’m most intrigued by (I need new irons and have always loved Mizuno and Titleist irons).

but seeing the recent experience the GD, the Goat Cup would be hard to pass up

Last edited:
Been a long time since I have had the opportunity to play team golf, which I absolutely love. My first inclination would be to choose the Morgan Cup. That is also the very first Experience / Event I followed after becoming fully entreched in the forum about 9.5 years ago so it definitely holds a very special place in my heart.

A Shaft Up would get a real strong look for me. Maybe a Goat Cup?

Dates, team event, location, equipment. In that order. I’ve been in a smaller experience and it was a good intro. I’m not the biggest introvert but I’m not exactly outgoing either. When I get to play with THPers it’s always a good time. Might as well go all out and meet a bunch of you.

Honestly, if I were to snag a non-Grandaddy Golden Ticket, I am 99% sure where I would cash it in.

This may be a bit controversial, but I would pick a Shaft Up.

I really want to meet Danny Le. I want to tell him all about how an Elements Helium shaft that I won from a Shaft Up contest shanged the way I played off the tee. Then, lets see what we can do with a fitting, and finally put to rest what shaft/shafts would be best for me.

I love Recoil iron shafts, but have always had a difficult time getting something that worked for me. I think I went through 3 sets (mind you all fron used purchases), and only really got along with 1 of them. I need to pick the brain of the master!

Add in that Shaft Up has been the starting point for a lot of THPers having an incredible year..... sign me up!!

It's possible I already have effectively put together a spreadsheet so I have all the info — details, dates, locations, etc. — all in one place haha. (this thread is a big help). The Golden Ticket connected to the Grandaddy is an auto-pick for that experience.

As for the G-excluded Golden Ticket, here's no wrong decision, all of them seem amazing, so because of those things, one of the main factors does become the date, as between March and the end of October, especially, it can be a bit tricky to make certain things work. For example, The Morgan Cup and The Victory Cup are surely great options, but an aspect of my job is that most years (and 2023 will be one of them for sure), I wouldn't be able to know for sure I can be available for an experience like that in the month of October until, possibly, the very end of September, and I wouldn't want to disrupt all the hard work that goes into planning everything. There are slight tiebreakers, like the play setup, perhaps slight course interests (I wanna meet those goats!), etc.

So based on my own availability which unfortunately does disqualify a few for me, and everything else, not necessarily in any order: The GOAT Cup w/ Callaway (last year was in Mid August, which would personally work) and The Srixon Experience (looking forward to hearing more about this one), depending on the exact dates; The Evolve Experience, because I really like what that company is trying to do; The Data Experience w/ ShotScope; The Budget Golf Championship; Shaft Up #1 if it's in late April. SO many great options.

First inclination would be The Morgan Cup. Such an amazing team event that means so much to this forum would be hard to pass up. Only thing is THP seems to up the excitement each year and might have to wait to see what new experiences pop up.

First blush would be a team event. Getting to know other THP’ers and the camaraderie of these events looks pretty special.

it’s so much harder than it seems like it should be. mostly because THP and it’s partners put on so many mind bending experiences that the fomo is real.

the best strategy is to pick an experience with a partner or product you are very enthusiastic and passionate about. it will make the second phase of going to experience so much easier. if you have a genuine enthusiasm for the product or brand engaging the forum with reviews, information, conversations, etc. comes much more naturally that’s super important to do so we can all continue to have these amazing opportunities

Dates, location, time commitment and cost would be considerations.

Tough to say. Lots of great options. I believe that a true temper/project X event was mentioned. I do love my shaft talk and tech.

If a Golden ticket somehow magically fell into my lap, there are a couple of experiences I would look hard at.
I think GOAT cup would be top of the list.

Would LOVE another crack at either @AT_CG or @JasonFinleyCG (or both 😉) and the GOAT would be the place to do it 😁

I need one of those rings.
This is a good choice as well.

Back