Your pick with a Golden Ticket.

Tough to say. Lots of great options. I believe that a true temper/project X event was mentioned. I do love my shaft talk and tech.
Are we not going to mention Cody’s “my shaft talk”? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

A custom PVD PX shaft in purple and gold would be bananas!

Cool thread! I agree with some of the folks--team events are cool because you meet more people and there is more camaraderie. Want to practice a bit more so you can contribute!

For me, it would be a team event, which one, NFI.

Dates, location, cost and how many THPers go would be how I'd choose the event.
#whatagreatproblemtohave 🔥❤️

Great dilemma to be facing for certain. For me it would be needing to have as much of the scope of experiences as possible. Meaning knowing dates of the events and locations and then formulate my list from there. There's so many great opportunities being offered that I'd have to try to narrow it down to the few eligible ones that I know I wanted to attend and go from there. Definitely wouldn't be a knee jerk reaction!

So many good choices. I'd lean either GOAT Cup or Morgan Cup. I like the equipment aspect. I like the team events. Dormie is drivable for me for the MC. But a Shaft Up with @DannyLe would get a hard ponder.

Fun question, one I'm sure all THPers have thought about quite a bit :ROFLMAO:
The first one for me is competition and quantity of golf. I would definitely want a team competition, and the more golf the better as far as I'm concerned. If two events were similar in terms of equipment, competition, etc but one had 36 holes of play and the other 27 I'd lean hard to more golf
Next is equipment. The more equipment the better as far as I'm concerned. Wedges and my Super Hybrid are the only things I feel firm about this year and as a budget conscious golfer I'd be foolish not to try to maximize the opportunity.
Location might play a role depending on travel costs. All things being equal, I'd pick an event that was driving distance to save money.
Company might play a slight role for me, but any company willing to do a THP event can't be all that bad and if other boxes were checked I'd be open minded.
Venue would be the least important for me. I've yet to see a THP event at a venue that wasn't utterly amazing.

For me, I'm with others in saying being involved with a THP Team Event would be a "hard #1" with the "possible" Srixon Expierience atop the secondary list. Also, I agree with many of you on dates & sights (especially for air fare, I check fares to get to the Dormie and it was $700 r/t from Cleveland).

First and foremost, the date, does it fit into my schedule, the second would be the event format, what does the entire event shape up to be, next would probably be location and lastly would be the sponsor. How much stuff and what is it I think would be the very last on my list.

THP does such an amazing job of picking, selecting and organizing, the relationships they have with these companies is just top notch.

You truly couldn't make a bad decision when using the golden ticket or signing up for any THP event, no buyer's remorse!

^^^^^ I'm a relatively new member, but any of the ones I've seen advertised look world class. If I could make one I would take it!

It would be real hard not to instantly choose the Morgan Cup. That’s a downright special event that would be hard to pass on. If I got one I think I’d pass on it only because I’ve been lucky enough to experience it and want to see others enjoy it.

I think I’d lean towards the Budget Championship. Still a team competition with me and a partner. A big group of THPers because the more the merrier. And the event looks like it’s an absolute blast.

If I decided to go with something more intimate I think I would lean Shaft Up. The chance to be fit by Danny and then play some golf with him is pretty special. That or the Shot Scope data experience. I’ve loved having my shot scope but to play with Gavin and Jen and get a full deep dive by them on the numbers…🤯. You’d almost improve by accident after that.
Been struggling with how to answer the question because like you the Morgan Cup seems like the obvious choice. I mean who wouldn’t want to be back on Team Paradise with Captain @jdtox to take down Team Hackers again this time with Captain @JB at the helm, secure the dynasty, get the 4 Pete and continue to Spank dat azz?

Your other choices mirror mine as well.

The Budget Championship is pretty tempting. You and and I were formidable at the Morgan Cup as partners in the Shamble. Maybe pair up again for another win?

I agree that The Shaft Up is also right up there because Danny Le seems like a wizard when it comes to fitting.

As a long time Arccos user the Data Experience with Shot Scope would be a great way to compare the two systems.

Not much info on the Escape with Edel but I’m very intrigued by their putter fitting from what I’ve read on the forum about it.

No doubt all of the above will be fabulous and the participants will have a memorable experience.

I will for sure enter one or more of the above when the sign-ups become available.

I think even though I’ve been to the Grandaddy if the ticket included that, I would have to select that. I would seriously ponder something like the Morgan Cup or another event with @DannyLe .

If the Grandaddy wasn’t an option, I think anything is on the table which is why THP is great. Every event’s value and experience heavily outweighs (our) cost.

with each event at a Dormie network course or bucket list course, you can’t go wrong there.

Been struggling with how to answer the question because like you the Morgan Cup seems like the obvious choice. I mean who wouldn’t want to be back on Team Paradise with Captain @jdtox to take down Team Hackers again this time with Captain @JB at the helm, secure the dynasty, get the 4 Pete and continue to Spank dat azz?

Your other choices mirror mine as well.

The Budget Championship is pretty tempting. You and and I were formidable at the Morgan Cup as partners in the Shamble. Maybe pair up again for another win?

I agree that The Shaft Up is also right up there because Danny Le seems like a wizard when it comes to fitting.

As a long time Arccos user the Data Experience with Shot Scope would be a great way to compare the two systems.

Not much info on the Escape with Edel but I’m very intrigued by their putter fitting from what I’ve read on the forum about it.

No doubt all of the above will be fabulous and the participants will have a memorable experience.

I will for sure enter one or more of the above when the sign-ups become available.
Your odd fascination with spanking and touching my behind is very troubling.

Your odd fascination with spanking and touching my behind is very troubling.
How about a Team Paradise group hug?

Again with the touching. Im glad you find me attractive, but I only have eyes for @GolferGal
The only thing I want to touch is the Morgan Cup Trophy when Team Paradise secures the 4Pete!

The great thing is you can't go wrong with whatever you choose!

One of my first thoughts was to see what the Srixon Experience has cooked up this year.

😂😂😂😂
you said "my behind"
😂😂😂😂
I mean it is and has been a true story, that Arrow air humps a small brown dog squeaky toy. Maybe there is some weird parallel to the name.

I know someone was maintaining a list of events with dates and I don't remember where it is.

Off the top of my head I would say the Morgan Cup, The Mizuno event or Srixon.

I know someone was maintaining a list of events with dates and I don't remember where it is.

Off the top of my head I would say the Morgan Cup, The Mizuno event or Srixon.

Search for 2023 THP Experiences and Winners. That’s the current listing for ‘23.

Blind pick could be your best pick but MC seems like the best option for me. Would love some new Cobra with Dormie play.

Back