Your significant other

Just snapped this one while kicking it on the patio while having a few drinks. She is feeling good! Haha

u7ete6a3.jpg

Ha, I remember the outing at Cypress, you took so much sh*t. Classic.

She's the brains of this operation (CPA-accountant) and supports my golf habit and even buys me new golf toys...Although now she wants a ring....
Oh boy!! Bringing her down to Love Is In The Air for some good THP fun :)

bm_zpsaee9f9d9.jpg

#outkickedcoverage

uploadfromtaptalk1396567145650.jpg
After 25 years we are still having fun. She is like the energizer bunny always doing something. Although she does not play this great game but understands I need too.

Jeff
sent using tapatalk

View attachment 13914
After 25 years we are still having fun. She is like the energizer bunny always doing something. Although she does not play this great game but understands I need too.

Jeff
sent using tapatalk

She has a look that makes me think that she makes you laugh everyday.

XMASPIC201_zps3b4b7bf4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Picture of my wife and children who visited me while at an event for work.

I haven't been around in a while but The Masters is back, so am I. Me and my crazy lady, married 19 years next month. uploadfromtaptalk1397006840128.jpg

The wife and I at a wedding this evening.

My lady and I at our local Chamber Gala last night.

uploadfromtaptalk1397402603261.jpg

Just had to post this pic of the wife and I in our Masters shirts.

ju3u4ysu.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Here is one from our date night last week. Finally starting to get to go on these now that our youngest is old enough!

Rob-CJ.jpg

Gentlemen, you may not play like PGA tour players, but you sure marry like them. Well done.

My wife showing off the bacon bra I made her.

a7etu5eh.jpg

I was thinking about this thread while THPing. It is one of my favorites and realized I have not seen it in awhile. So lets bump it up!

My wife showing off her new dress for our anniversary. I definitely outkicked my coverage.

d060ed9f7f0c1538929ff4cc7a139b99.jpg

Me and the bride.

Just did our engagement photos, so here's a new one of Cailyn and I
d4033d35799fb953115129e47ac8a25e.jpg

4a9ygejy.jpg

No engagement photos yet, we'll probably wait till spring but here's a good one of Amanda and I. As most of you already know I definitely out kicked my coverage with her.

4a9ygejy.jpg

No engagement photos yet, we'll probably wait till spring but here's a good one of Amanda and I. As most of you already know I definitely out kicked my coverage with her.

I'm pretty sure I may know Amanda from Brockport.

I'm pretty sure I may know Amanda from Brockport.

No way really?? She played Rugby and was in school for athletic training.

No way really?? She played Rugby and was in school for athletic training.

I was one of the assistant coaches for Women's basketball. I think she may have been the student athletic trainer for our team.

I was one of the assistant coaches for Women's basketball. I think she may have been the student athletic trainer for our team.

No way. What a small world I'll text her and ask her! Even more weird is you and Dean live close to her home town lol.

For those of you who didn't meet my gf in Florida.,, I significantly outkicked my coverage as well.
eha7yma6.jpg

Me & my Kitten

Back