Looking For Testers: Bridgestone Tour B

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing.

BStone%20Test-S.jpg

The Balls
New lineup from Bridgestone Golf and features their most advanced design to date. Each of the four models are in these sample packs and you can read about the entire lineup here.

2017-09-26%2011_12_46-S.gif

Criteria
THP will select a group of THPers to join the THP Staff Writers James, Dan, Dean.
10 Testers will review the new Tour B lineup.

Testing Process
If selected it will be your job to test the balls out and update the review thread with feedback on your findings. This is long term testing and will need updates for an extended period of time. If you are looking for info on what forum testing feedback should look like, check out one of the many review threads to see how others have fared.

To participate you must be an active forum member or become an active forum member. Being active on THP has its benefits and product testing is one of them (monthly testing like this). If you are new, that is okay, being active is more than just tenure.

Rules
This is not a contest, so there really are no rules. All we ask is that you make a post in this thread and answer these questions. Please have an answer to all questions and be specific.

1. What golf ball do you normally play?
2. Which one of the 4 models do you believe best fits you?

Keep in mind if you are not chosen for this, there will be plenty of opportunities in the future here at THP for testing and other product trials. Stay active and you will have a chance to be part of these awesome testings we do here. This THP Forum Testing is open to anybody that is a forum member. If you are a 2017 Albatross Club member, shipping of the gear is free of charge, if you are not, you can still participate, but if chosen there could be shipping charges that apply. For information on the 2017 membership, that is open to anybody, click here.

1. What golf ball do you normally play?--330RX prior to this year, now the Q-Star Tour
2. Which one of the 4 models do you believe best fits you?--History has shown the RX so Im going with that one

Awesome!
Current rotate between ProV1x and Chrome Soft.
Based on specs of all of these as well as doing the online ball fitting from Bridgestone I think the Tour B RX would suit me best.
Thanks!

Thanks THP and Bridgestone!

1. Srixon Z Star
2. Tour B X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. What golf ball do you normally play? I am kind all over the place with what I play. It varies between the B330-RX, Chrome Soft (or Truvis), and the DT Tru Soft depending on how good or bad I am that day.
2. Which one of the 4 models do you believe best fits you? Tour B RX

Current ball - ProV1x or Chrome Soft X.
Which one of the 4 models do you believe best fits you? - Tour B RX

What ball do I normally play? Bridgestone B 330 RX
Which ball would best fit me? Tour B RX

Thanks!

Looking For Testers: Bridgestone Tour B

These are definitely on my radar, another great opportunity here.

1. I currently play either the Callaway Chrome Soft or TaylorMade TP5.
2. I would love to give the Tour B RXS a try.

I ended up making an edit and changing to the RXS to be closer to the Chrome Soft.

Last edited:
I play the B300RXS now and think the new version Tour B 330RXS would be a great fit also!! Thanks for the opportunity!!

I normally play the Titleist Pro V1x.
I think the Tour B XS would probably be the best fit for me.

1. What golf ball do you normally play? Cut Blue
2. Which one of the 4 models do you believe best fits you? I believe the Tour B XS would fit me best. I'm looking for a little more distance, and a little softer feel.

Thanks to THP and Bridgestone for the opportunity!

1. Normally play RSX or lately been playing Q-Star Tour.

2. Tour B-RXS

Thanks to Bridgestone and THP.

Last edited:
1. What golf ball do you normally play?--ProV1 usually but have been loving the Q-Star Tour lately
2. Which one of the 4 models do you believe best fits you?--Tour B X ball should have a similar feel

Thanks for the opportunity THP!

1. I currently play the Srixon Q-Star Tour
2. I think the Tour B RXS ball would fit me the best. I enjoy playing a softer feeling ball and I’m a mid-handicap golfer.

Thx for the opportunity

Chrome Soft, Snell MTB 1. What golf ball do you normally play?

Tour B XS 2. Which one of the 4 models do you believe best fits you?

Golf ball I normally play? Taylormade Tp5x
Which one I believe suits me best? Honestly I don't know, but with my spin numbers I'm thinking either Tour B or Tour B RX

1. What golf ball do you normally play? Callaway Chrome Soft
2. Which one of the 4 models do you believe best fits you? Tour B RX

1. I currently play the Chromesoft X, mixed in with the Mizuno MP-X at times

2. Having played the previous B330 range and saw the most consistent results (for me) with the B330-S I am going to say the Tour B XS sounds like it should be a good match, but am willing to try all 4 to see which one does actually suit me best

1. I have several balls in rotation, Q Star Tour, Chrome Soft X, FG Tour.
2. I believe the Tour B RX would work best for me.

Heyooooo! Looking forward to seeing who is going to join us on this one!

1. Bridgestone B-330 RX
2. Tour B RX

1. Srizon Z Star
2. Bridgestone B X

1. What golf ball do you normally play? As of lately- Bridgstone Soft e6
2. Which one of the 4 models do you believe best fits you? 330 RXS

I would love to they them all and log my review- I play at least once week...

1. What golf ball do you normally play?--ProV1 usually but have been loving the Q-Star Tour lately
2. Which one of the 4 models do you believe best fits you?--Tour B X ball should have a similar feel

Can you explain this one further. You play the softer of the two Titleist balls and the much softer Q-Star Tour and like them, but have gone with the much firmer X in this one?

1. What golf ball do you normally play? Pro V1 OR KSig
2. Which one of the 4 models do you believe best fits you? The Tour B X for sure. Less spin and accuracy is probably a better route I should go. Was temped to say the XS because who doesn't want more distance but I feel accuracy help me a lot more in the current shape of my game and the course I will be on Friday, haha.

Keep doing what you're doing THP, even if not selected, cool place for opportunities.

Back