2016 Albatross Club is Now Open - THP Community Making A Difference

I just signed up five minutes ago. Oh well. This place rules anyway.

I'm not AC member and would love to be!

Solid5112 is soon to be an AC member, and he is from MICHIGAN!

That's a win win!

CJ, you are a good man my friend. Awesome gesture!

And bonus... More power for team Michigan in the regional rivalry!!!

Solid5112 is soon to be an AC member, and he is from MICHIGAN!

That's a win win!

Boom thanks Michigan Slice. Looking to bring more firepower to Team Michigan!

Boom thanks Michigan Slice. Looking to bring more firepower to Team Michigan!

Welcome to the club! This gift is something you can very easily parlay into something that is bigger than you could ever imagine. Friendships, brotherhoods, access to some of the finest courses on this planet for an unbelievable rate. Equipment reviews from people that play like we do. It's all here. Oh and a chance to enter a little event known as the Granddaddy. Enjoy and welcome

To the anonymous THPer who picked up my Albatross club membership, thank you so much! This place continues to amaze me and I'm thankful to be a part of this family. I know I'll be back to THP and the game soon. I just need to get thru this phase of my life and find the golf bug again. Thank you again my friend!

Thanks to russtopher for picking up my Albatross membership cost for 2016! Glad to be part of the community here and I will pay it forward. Cheers, all!

When Jimmy told me you guys were supporting the Humane Society I wanted to help and start to get more involved and be part of the community. Our dogs are our world and I think this is a great idea! Plus, if there's another Love Is In The Air event I wanted to make sure I could be part of it! It sounds like fun!

We are glad to have you.

When Jimmy told me you guys were supporting the Humane Society I wanted to help and start to get more involved and be part of the community. Our dogs are our world and I think this is a great idea! Plus, if there's another Love Is In The Air event I wanted to make sure I could be part of it! It sounds like fun!

welcome to the club. Glad you joined us

BUMP for some awesome events and exclusive AC things this year!!!

I can't wait to see the 2016 Albatross Club coin and make it my daily gamer. I just love the idea of supporting such a tremendous cause like the Humane Society.

With so many contest and great things going on this month and everyday around here and seeing a bunch of new peeps peeking in and introducing there self's and my 2016 Albatross membership getting pick ed up by the Wicked Cool Bearded Man,It would be my pleasure in paying for the Albatross membership for the next person that doesn't have a Albatross membership and would like to join in all the fun and games shoot me a PM and I'll get that taken care of .

Merry Christmas !

Last edited:
With so many contest and great things going on this month and everyday around here and seeing a bunch of new peeps peeking in and introducing there self's and my 2016 Albatross membership getting pick ed up by the Wicked Cool Bearded Man,It word be my pleasure in paying for the Albatross membership for the next person that doesn't have a Albatross membership and would like to join in all the fun and games shoot me a PM and I'll get that taken care of .

Very generous and sadly they probably are t reading this thread and seeing it. Hopefully someone takes you up on it.

With so many contest and great things going on this month and everyday around here and seeing a bunch of new peeps peeking in and introducing there self's and my 2016 Albatross membership getting pick ed up by the Wicked Cool Bearded Man,It word be my pleasure in paying for the Albatross membership for the next person that doesn't have a Albatross membership and would like to join in all the fun and games shoot me a PM and I'll get that taken care of .

Merry Christmas !

Love reading this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn I didn't know Jimmys better half signed up!! Welcome aboard, sorry I missed it!

Damn I didn't know Jimmys better half signed up!! Welcome aboard, sorry I missed it!
Much better half lol.

The Albatross Club membership is truly the best purchase in golf and it's the gift that keeps on giving.

Just signed up and looking forward to being a part of the Club. Hope you guys head back to Ocean City MD, or the Baltimore area. Some great courses to choose from!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I felt very honored when I logged in today and had a msg that someone had paid my membership. I thanked them and immediately went and donated. This is a very worthy cause. I am very thankful that I joined THP and the wonderful people who are apart of it. :clapp:

That's awesome snicker.

Back