What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the process of buying Srixon 725 3 and 5 woods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Neon yellow NDMC for my wedge

What golf stuff did you buy today?

this beauty. looks even better in person. trying to figure out how to arrange the bag. so far I'm going driver and putter in front well, wedges in left well, mid irons in right well, long irons, hybo, fw, and alignment sticks in rear well. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440202974.990145.jpg

Got my FG V4s. If they are as much fun to hit balls with as they are to look at we have some winners.

A round of golf and I hit the ball freaking fantastic!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Cure RX2

Cure RX2

That's what I have in my bag and absolutely love it!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's what I have in my bag and absolutely love it!!!

Pretty excited about it. Now to dial it in.

Pretty excited about it. Now to dial it in.

Take your time and don't be afraid to throw more weight on. I would say you need a solid 100-150 putts to really dial it in.

A tee time for some evening golf!

Grip install

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Hey Jay - Just wondering, is grip installation simple or is it worth paying someone else to do it?
It's super easy. Either grip tape and solvent or blow on with air

3 NDMCs for my wedges and a new glove.

​Bucket and a half of range balls.

Set of Adams CMB's.. Callaway PreOwned strikes again... Couldn't pass them up at $160 shipped, even if they are in average condition.

Set of Adams CMB's.. Callaway PreOwned strikes again... Couldn't pass them up at $160 shipped, even if they are in average condition.

Aren't you in Wilson event in a month that has a full set of irons given to each participant?

Green fees.

Aren't you in Wilson event in a month that has a full set of irons given to each participant?

Certainly am. Couldn't pass up the deal on a set that I've wanted for years. Honestly just wanted something to mess around with. They won't be the gamers by any stretch of the imagination.

Went with a fellow THPer to a golf facility and hit a couple hundred balls, putts and chips/pitches for a few hours. Got some bunker practice in too...slightly less terrible from the bunker now.

A mix pack of two dozen Srixon balls. About 20 were either Soft Feel or Z-Star.

Just a tee time, but it was money very well spent.

Head cover for my new putter

$_57.JPG

Picked up a few grips to change out. Nothing crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back