Do you wear a glove?

Do you wear a glove?

• Total voters

luvagoodshot

Reaction score
Handicap
Yes
Do you wear a glove?

I haven’t for most of this season, I haven’t noticed much of a change or difference from wearing a glove.

Wear one all shots until I get inside about 30 yards to the hole.

I wear mine for the entire round....which is why I have a Micheal Jackson Glove tan line all summer.

I wear a glove on every shot except putts

Yes, I remove it after every shot especially in warm or humid weather. I also remove it on the green, I don't like putting with it on.

I only wear a glove when it is very hot and I am sweating or if it starts to rain.

Like others, I wear one on every shot until the green.

Yes, until I get near the green. Sometimes I leave it on when chipping/pitching but never wear one when I putt.

I used to wear a glove for every shot except putts. I stopped wearing a glove this year and I really don't notice any difference at all.

I wear one. I'll take it off for touch shots around the green and putting, but other than that, it's on. I usually have at least 3 in my bag in case they get wet or sweaty.

Yes I do, for everything except shots within 40 yards or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wear one for all of my shots except when I reach the green. It feels odd to putt with it on.

Yes i wear a glove for every shot until I get around the green.

I use it on all shots except putts

I wear a glove except when I am putting

Yes, I wear it on every shot except putts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wear it except for chips and putts. I may take it off after my drive to let it dry.

I wear 2 gloves in cold weather. And now that I'm blowing on my grips, I may change grips for cold weather too.

Nope.

But if it's raining I'll put my FootJoy rain glove(s) on.

I wear one most of the time. I do chip bare handed sometimes just for feel.

I wear a glove from the driver to my GW. 120 to 115 yards in I prefer to have more feel in my hands.

I wear a rain glove all year round now. And I'm one of the few that leaves it on even when putting.

I wear a glove until chipping around the green and putting

Back