Cobra KING LTD Fairway Wood Preview

I'd imagine the only shaft available in most places is the Rogue. Just the reality of their current market position.

That being said I think the stock shaft complements it well. This Rogue seems a bit softer in the tip and I like it.

I hate that for them because they're really bringing the heat lately. and interesting on the rogue. I did not know that. I like and need an active/responsive/soft tip. thanks for the info so far and please keep it coming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a legit Rogue Black with a paintjob correct? Or am I missing something?

Great looking FW for sure.

This is a legit Rogue Black with a paintjob correct? Or am I missing something?

I am not sure what you mean by "legit" but its a 95 MSI model so I assume it's a Cobra specific design. I havent seen this particular shaft in any other capacity, at least yet.

I am not sure what you mean by "legit" but its a 95 MSI model so I assume it's a Cobra specific design. I havent seen this particular shaft in any other capacity, at least yet.
Rogue Black is 95 MSI and was a stock option in the 915, M1 etc.
I'm just wondering if the specs match or if it's a custom product for Cobra using the Rogue name.

You learn something new every day. I thought the Rogue available in most other clubs was the 110 MSI model.

You learn something new every day. I thought the Rogue available in most other clubs was the 110 MSI model.

I think that's the lower launching silver. The black is more my speed...

I think that's the lower launching silver. The black is more my speed...

My bad. You are right the Rogue Black is 95 MSI. I assume then this is the real deal since the specs looks to match.

I like the looks of this and am likening the thoughts that this is better than the driver which is legit.

You peaked my interest when I saw it in CA last weekend. It looks so great at address and the black crown is solid! I'm ready to try on of these stat!! Will be following Fup!
Bummed that I didn't notice that it was in your bag last weekend.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Fup, did you get some work in with the FW wood this weekend? I'm very curious to see what you think!

Maybe I should start off by asking if you made it home ok or are you suck in Texas once again?! :D

Fup, did you get some work in with the FW wood this weekend? I'm very curious to see what you think!

Maybe I should start off by asking if you made it home ok or are you suck in Texas once again?! :D

I was so long and accurate off the tee that I am not sure he ever needed it.

My clothes apparently decided they wanted an extended stay.

And no, I haven't put much work in with it this weekend. I have some practice sessions coming up so I'll update shortly.

I preordered the 3 wood with elements chrome plus shaft. Does anyone know when the pre orders ship? Cobra is saying next week which seems odd since they come out on Friday. Sounds like they arent taking care of those who are taking a chance on the product and ordered early

From what I was told, they begin shipping this week based on order placed.

My clothes apparently decided they wanted an extended stay.

And no, I haven't put much work in with it this weekend. I have some practice sessions coming up so I'll update shortly.
You mentioned the driver is probably targeted at better players. Same thing for the 3W?

I really want to get my hands on this club and give it a go.

From what I was told, they begin shipping this week based on order placed.
Hopefully mine is on the way since I am in CA and so it Cobra. I ordered mine 10/19

Just got my tracking number and it's coming in tomorrow! My ping I irons got in today too! It's like Christmas for me

Hitting these tomorrow between school recruiting visits. Brought my extra clubs to trad in if I feel the need to pull the trigger.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hit this the other day at GS...ummm...had to go to three different bays. Even hit my own driver in said bays to make sure the numbers were correct to what I see outside. This little number intrigues me stock and all.

I only hit Fupy's about 3 times off the deck on the range last weekend, first was ugly, the next two were freaking bombed though. Looks good, and def feels good.

Hit this the other day at GS...ummm...had to go to three different bays. Even hit my own driver in said bays to make sure the numbers were correct to what I see outside. This little number intrigues me stock and all.

meaning it's nasty long?

Back