Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I'm not crazy about the change they made to the top of this bag, I still want…

f303a11d9dca875595c06bdf454c9cdc.jpg

That's actually how I ended up with the D100s - lowball bid that actually won. I remember hitting the Speedblades 10 yards further than anything else on a sim earlier this year right around when the RSi series was about to come out. Their feel is VERY addicting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hit one at GG earlier in the year up against some other clubs and it was just so much longer than the rest. They say the RSi1 is as long if not longer and even more forgiving otherwise I probably would have bought the Speedblades by now.

Or get into the Grandaddy and get a new set. :D

I hit one at GG earlier in the year up against some other clubs and it was just so much longer than the rest. They say the RSi1 is as long if not longer and even more forgiving otherwise I probably would have bought the Speedblades by now.

I pondered the RSi1 before going speedblades. The deals were to good to pass up. Solid forgiving iron. Matches up pretty good with the CTLs for me as well.

I pondered the RSi1 before going speedblades. The deals were to good to pass up. Solid forgiving iron. Matches up pretty good with the CTLs for me as well.

Many people on here will say that the speedblade was one TMs best irons in the past couple years, it just launches the ball.

Many people on here will say that the speedblade was one TMs best irons in the past couple years, it just launches the ball.

Not being a huge TM guy I couldn't say. I am definitely pleased with them and will likely keep them around after I get my next set since they're just so easy to hit.

I also very much liked the SLDR irons in my limited time with them. More of a compact profile but I was able to throw some darts with them.

I'd call it THE best release they have had in the last several years overall honestly.

I'd call it THE best release they have had in the last several years overall honestly.

Agree 100% with this.

No kidding. When I got in to the Morgan Cup last January, I let my uncle borrow mine...and I haven't seen them since. He seriously hides them from me when I visit.

I refuse to have any new ponders until all Grandaddy spots are filled!

They have been on my iron list for quite a while. I haven't played TM irons since the R7s.

I refuse to have any new ponders until all Grandaddy spots are filled!

Smartest man here. If someone is a golfer, and an Albatros Club Member, there is no reason not to try and signup (work withstanding). I mean its free, comes with everything and first timers win all of the time.

The odds are ridiculous for whats at stake.

I thought I was the smartest man here

I thought I was the smartest man here

Nobody that willingly starts an Ohio St Thread on a golf forum can ever be called that.

Nobody that willingly starts an Ohio St Thread on a golf forum can ever be called that.

Hey I was trying to save the CFB thread I should be crowned a hero.

Smartest man here. If someone is a golfer, and an Albatros Club Member, there is no reason not to try and signup (work withstanding).

And unfortunately it's that last part (along with family) that keep me from entering. It's not a complaint - it just is what it is. Which is why I keep on pondering ponder after ponder :)

Smartest man here. If someone is a golfer, and an Albatros Club Member, there is no reason not to try and signup (work withstanding). I mean its free, comes with everything and first timers win all of the time.

The odds are ridiculous for whats at stake.
I'm a continuous ponderer, but the Granddaddy has put a hold on it.

But, I could pick up a GBB now and go with the DBD at the Granddaddy, right? Right?

I'm a continuous ponderer, but the Granddaddy has put a hold on it.

But, I could pick up a GBB now and go with the DBD at the Granddaddy, right? Right?
I'm with you on that except I have a 15yo and a wife both starting this year, I.need all the upgrades I can get my hands on, lol!

Saw one of these tonight..... man do i want one now!
1116c0a026b19cc6287a5b1c1b0d5eea.jpg

The Grandura shaft sitting here and if GBB and it combined will knock the earth off its axis.

Sadly, pics will have to wait until the morning.

The Grandura shaft sitting here and if GBB and it combined will knock the earth off its axis.

Sadly, pics will have to wait until the morning.
I have such love hate feelings for you right now lol actually it's jealousy

Thinking of getting another hybrid to replace the 4 iron. Have the 915h in 21, might try the 24. 4 iron just gives me fits most of the time.

Also pondering the Great Big Bertha. Demoed the Alpha 815 and liked it very much, but haven't had a chance to try the GBB.

Pondering hard about letting go of my XR driver. It's less than 2 months old and I just got it dialed in but the club ho in me can't wait for something new.

Feel pretty good about my clubs...For now. Some of the things I am pondering are:
1) Super Stroke Flatso 5.0 grip
2)New Bags. Both a cart bag & a stand bag.
3)Practice Net set up.
4)Sc100 Swing Caddie
5)LESSONS!!!! Not sure if this counts but this is what I want more then anything.

58° wedge and a push cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back