Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering hard about letting go of my XR driver. It's less than 2 months old and I just got it dialed in but the club ho in me can't wait for something new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pondering doing the same with my Titleist 913D2. It's a solid driver and I still hit it well, but not near as consistently or quite as long as this Vapor. That, and I'm pondering a Vapor Flex 3W and I would need to clear something out hahaha #certifiedclubho

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Callaway shoes,range finder

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Callaway shoes,range finder

Just picked up some Callaway Del Mar spikeless, like them so far. Solid ponder

Just picked up some Callaway Del Mar spikeless, like them so far. Solid ponder

I was thinking these.
f7b6d9a7a136769ac854a3f0e47ad401.jpg
. But del Mar is solid too

I was thinking these.

Those look solid as well. Callaway makes a good shoe, had a pair of theirs for 4 years or so before my Adidas ones

Those look solid as well. Callaway makes a good shoe, had a pair of theirs for 4 years or so before my Adidas ones

They look comfy and like the spike less alternative. Plus they got style.

Deciding if I go mini or 815 ,a driver shootout for bagging right is going down tomorrow. Between these two beauties
101c8322f26bcd7bf2b50ea7bfa4e0c6.jpg
. Or so I go driverless and bag my 3 wood which I've been pounding.....

I ended up getting $175 pro shop credit after placing in a local tournament. So... what would you buy? Need some ideas before it expires at the end of this year.

Should I refresh my 54/58 wedges? Hmmmm, they have roughly 50 rounds of play so they're still pretty good.
New Putter? Really no need.
Clothes/shoes? Really no need.
Wait for the buy 3 dozen Titleist balls, get the fourth free with personalization? Possibly.
Love the Cally XR 3W and was thinking of a matching 5W - least used club in the bag however.

I was thinking these.

I have those and really like them. Can wear them to work and wear them right to the range. I won't ever use them for actually playing though

I ended up getting $175 pro shop credit after placing in a local tournament. So... what would you buy? Need some ideas before it expires at the end of this year.

Should I refresh my 54/58 wedges? Hmmmm, they have roughly 50 rounds of play so they're still pretty good.
New Putter? Really no need.
Clothes/shoes? Really no need.
Wait for the buy 3 dozen Titleist balls, get the fourth free with personalization? Possibly.
Love the Cally XR 3W and was thinking of a matching 5W - least used club in the bag however.

Personally I'd go XR 5W or the balls. The 5W sounds like more fun though haha

I'm pondering pictures and info from a first name J, last name Man

Pm grind 58 degree. I probably don't need it but it'd be fun to have in the bag.

Little Lotte commemorated Lajosi(s).

Its finally time I think.

Speeder 665 in stiff.

Solid shaft.....also what's currently in my driver.

I have that shaft in X in my GBB, but yesterday I was hitting it on a flight scope and the stiff produced a bit better launch condition. Also it may help with my tempo. With the X I feel like I go after it a little to much. Granted both swings produce pretty close club head speeds.

After my last 2 rounds, a 2 Deep or 3 a Deep for tee shots.

Vapor Flex 5W.

Hmmmm, wedge to replace the DW out of my Altitude set, as well as a new wedge to replace the 56* Rotex I have been playing.

Really looking forward to thoughts on the MD3 when everyone heads to the Gauntlet.

Hmmmm, wedge to replace the DW out of my Altitude set, as well as a new wedge to replace the 56* Rotex I have been playing.

Really looking forward to thoughts on the MD3 when everyone heads to the Gauntlet.

MD3 is a great ponder, almost like cheating.

Got a set of Srixon z745 Modus 130s on the way, so pondering AW from Rakuten.

To be honest, pondering a whole new bag haha. Had a fitting on Friday, 816 DBD gave me much better numbers than my 915 D2.

I'm feeling an urge I haven't had in a long long time.

Custom Putter.

Or just a badass high-end putter.

Thanks Dan. I hate you. Or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back