Status
Not open for further replies.
We raised $2500.00 at our Spaghetti dinner for Golf at the last home football game. So many people who DO care for these kids that it makes me incredibly happy.

That is awesome. Congrats on getting that taken care of

That is awesome. Congrats on getting that taken care of

Massive relief for sure, we've definitely got entry fee's covered now. Hopefully after we sell cinnamon rolls next month and then do the "Siberian Classic" in February (kids get sponsored per hole, they play it in sub 40* temps) we will be good for the year as far as getting bags, shirts, shorts/skirts, hats, balls, etc.

Couple years and I think we can have everything back where it should be so the kids never go wanting. Plus with the course being under new ownership and totally renovated it should be possible to get the kids interested in the sport again.

Massive relief for sure, we've definitely got entry fee's covered now. Hopefully after we sell cinnamon rolls next month and then do the "Siberian Classic" in February (kids get sponsored per hole, they play it in sub 40* temps) we will be good for the year as far as getting bags, shirts, shorts/skirts, hats, balls, etc.

Couple years and I think we can have everything back where it should be so the kids never go wanting. Plus with the course being under new ownership and totally renovated it should be possible to get the kids interested in the sport again.

I've got 4 or 5 dozen Warbird balls that I'm looking to get rid of. Would you have any interest in them? They are a mix of used and new, mostly used but in great condition. I got them from Lostgolfballs or one of those sites. PM me.

We raised $2500.00 at our Spaghetti dinner for Golf at the last home football game. So many people who DO care for these kids that it makes me incredibly happy.

This is awesome! If there is anyway I can help, let me know, would be glad to assist.

That's awesome on raising that much $$$ already.

That "Siberian Classic" sounds a lot like my Grandaddy prep when the cold hits here soon

Well done coach! That's a lot of $'s for one shot. You will make a huge difference for them. Go get 'em James!

That is awesome. I am sure you and the teams will knock both out of the park. You have done good sir.

It may have taken 5 weeks, but i can finally say i dont want a cigarette. Morning, after meals and Browns games have been very hard to fight the urge but this was the first morning that i was almost disgusted by the thought of standing outside smoking a cigarette. Its a pretty cool feeling

Awesome, way to go Phil!

It may have taken 5 weeks, but i can finally say i dont want a cigarette. Morning, after meals and Browns games have been very hard to fight the urge but this was the first morning that i was almost disgusted by the thought of standing outside smoking a cigarette. Its a pretty cool feeling

Congrats! awesome work

That's awesome. 5 weeks is great. Them Browns games can be tough pills to swallow, lol.

Good job Phil!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Nice job Phil! But now how are we ever going to find out about those old man sleeper cars?

Way to go Phil

wtg...congrats

That is awesome Phil!!!

Congrats, now think of all the golf stuff you can buy with your smoke money. :bananadance:Or something pretty for the wife. (just throwing that out there in case she reads this. LOL)

Got a really nice email from a golf parent today about how happy they are myself and the girls coach are in charge of things now. Big smile on my face, a much needed one honestly after the last day and a half.

I just got an email from a random reader that just warmed my heart.

I just got an email from a random reader that just warmed my heart.

Its amazing how one little note/email/message can make a day better isn't it? Thats exactly how I felt with the email from a parent today.

That's awesome to hear. Just a little bit of kindness to a fellow human being can go such a long way. You never know how much even a simple "hello" or asking how someones day is going can effect someone.

Glad you guys have gotten some good vibes come your way today!

I'm so happy to be feeling better today than yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back