The THP Championship will Return in 2018

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Those that participated in this year's event know it was just awesome and those that followed along saw a weekend filled with a whole lot of fun. We are happy to report that the event will return in 2018 and that Budget Golf will once again be spoiling the participants like no other golf retailer can.

To give you an idea, every participant that showed up this year, had a Swag Bag that valued their entire entry into the event (and more).

This is fantastic news! The prize package was pretty awesome too!

Great news!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome news!

Great news and even better that Budget Golf will once again be affiliated with the event!

Incredible, so stoked to see Budget Golf back onboard in 2018 - they KILLED it in 2017!

Pretty freaking cool. I love that Budget Golf is participating so much and I truly hope they are benefiting greatly from the relationship :) The night out at TopGolf in Chicago was amazing and they were super generous with that gift bag!! Hope I can sneak my way into the Championship next year.

Budget Golf was unbelievable in the first run of this event, so great that they are back for another go!

Excellent news.

Awesome news! This event was top notch this year. Glad it will be back.

This is great to see. The first event was pretty unreal.

Fantastic news. Hoping that in 2018, I can return to taking part in THP events again. The 2017 THP Championship looked like a blast. Budget Golf really made it a special weekend for those there.

Great news!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Budget Golf seemed like a kick-ass sponsor this year so I'm happy to see that relationship continue.

Pumped to see both the event and the awesome sponsor return! Budget Golf is an incredible retailer!

That would be amazing to be a part of in 2018!!

Unbelievable news! The THP and Budget Golf relationship is fantastic, and having experienced what they threw down in Chicago in 2017, the event will once again be fantastic.

Huge! I will definitely be throwing my name in again.

That's excellent news! So freaking happy Budget Golf is fully on board for the 2018 season, they're a legit top now tech company that absolutely spoils THP'ers. Love hearing this!!!

This is awesome! Another great event for THP! Can't wait to read/follow along!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Now this is good to hear. This was a great follow this year and will add to the list of events on my radar for next year.

I want in this one next year!!!

Awesome! Fingers crossed Team Geeked Out gets another shot to bring home the Championship!!

Excellent news! There's plenty of 2017 left and 2018 is already shaping up to be a great one.

Great news and a great Sponsor

Back