The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

2 more happy THPers ina few minutes, who is excited?

JB in #TheGrandaddy?? Wouldn't have it any other way.

This week we pick up 2 grandaddy vets in JB and Texas Hacker, and another solid golfer in Ddec. This team is picking up some serious fire power and a bunch of people hungry for redemption. Zoo crew better look out.

1st post updated with the current team.
I count 10...Meaning two more left.

This team is already looking great and we still have two more to add

I am speechless. For those of you who have met me you know that isn't something that is easy to do. Truly I am 100% appreciative for this. I know there are a ton of people who want in this thing so badly, and I don't take this selection lightly.

I have been in a bit of a rough spot lately, I know some of you know about it, but it doesn't matter anymore. You want to talk about something to take your mind off of it, this is it. I will be ready. Both physically and mentally. It is redemption time. I am ready to run through a brick wall for my captain and for THP. I will be grinding in the weight room and on the course and the range to make sure I am ready for this event.

Having already experienced this, I know what to expect. I know what I need to work on, and this year will be different. Thank you Josh, Morgan, Callaway, and my entire THP family. I love all of you and I promise I will not disappoint.

Wow wow wow.

The team is shaping up to be pretty damn awesome. Just two more chances to get on this amazing journey with great team and great hosts in callaway golf. I want in like Asian man wants rice!

I am speechless. For those of you who have met me you know that isn't something that is easy to do. Truly I am 100% appreciative for this. I know there are a ton of people who want in this thing so badly, and I don't take this selection lightly.

I have been in a bit of a rough spot lately, I know some of you know about it, but it doesn't matter anymore. You want to talk about something to take your mind off of it, this is it. I will be ready. Both physically and mentally. It is redemption time. I am ready to run through a brick wall for my captain and for THP. I will be grinding in the weight room and on the course and the range to make sure I am ready for this event.

Having already experienced this, I know what to expect. I know what I need to work on, and this year will be different. Thank you Josh, Morgan, Callaway, and my entire THP family. I love all of you and I promise I will not disappoint.

Wow wow wow.
Redemption has a special meaning doesn't it? Go get it buddy!

Wow wow wow.

Happy you get your shot at redemption and I understand completely about going through a rough spot but this really does take your mind off of things. Can't wait to meet you out there

Wow wow wow.
You got this, buddy. Happy to see that you made it in and they're isn't a better guy that deserves his redemption.

Congrats, guys! Taylor, you will have the chance to truly get your redemption, and I know you won't take it lightly! #TeamRedemption got a lot stronger today!

Love the idea of redemption. ..a lot of people see this...golden

Wow wow wow.

Really happy for you my dude. Wish i could have seen your face this morning.

I am sitting in a hotel room in Austin and my phone just started blowing up. Wow. I don't really know what to say other than it is time to get it

I'm just smiling away.

Its all falling into place.

Two more. Two. More.

Wow wow wow.

Congrats, my man. Happy for you!!

Congrats both of you! The team is really falling into place. And another contest going up today!

I know this is going to sound weird and all, but being in this event is special to me.
It was last year too, but for different reasons and I thought #Cookie was great as captain.
New year, different captain, same challenges for me, but equally important.

Congrats ddec and TH!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want these next two months to hurry up but then I also know the event is going to go by too fast. I truly can't stop thinking about and talking about this. This event has truly completely changed my year and it hasn't even started

Congrats to TH and ddec!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats TH and ddec! You guys are going to rock it! Happy for you both!

So... When is the practice round in Kansas City going to happen? I've been needing some good BBQ and better golf in my life.

Congrats ddec and TH. The team is really coming together. Great additions here.

Back