What is Your Must Have Item for a Round of Golf?

Dr RosenRosen

Reaction score
Handicap
Ignoring the obvious - clubs, balls, bag, a tee time, etc. - is there some item that you must have to play, to the point you consider not playing if you don't have it. Maybe it is your rangefinder, or a piece of memorabilia, or even a particular hat that if you forget it, you'll think about driving home immediately to get it or just skipping the round.

As strange as it seems, mine is my coffee mug. I have one of those super insulated coffee mugs that keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold for hours. As I am always teeing off before sunrise, coffee is essential. It has become so habit-inducing that I will actually reach for it on certain fairways no matter what, even if I've forgotten it.

Otherwise, I need my headphones. I love to play golf while listening to music. I have a really good set of headphones that put me in the right frame of mind out there.

What about you?

Sunblock for me

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

It may sound funny, but bottled water. I drink at least 2 every 9 holes.

2 items, my ben Hogan 1215 putter that I have gamed since 1972 and my Minnesota Viking divot fork and ball marker, have carried them for over 20 years, a Christmas present from m 3 kids. just would not feel right without them.

Epoch tees

Lately it has been streaming music. I have really come to enjoy it.

JM

SPF 30 or higher.

THP Epoch Tees and water.

What is Your Must Have Item for a Round of Golf?

My Bandon Dunes pitch mark repair and ball marker tool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an old Ping divot tool that was given to me when I first started to play many years back. I have to have it when I play, otherwise I don't think I could!

In the summer it's sunblock or water but overall it's gloves. I'm lost without em lol

Sweat towel and water are tied.

Something to drink for sure, and I don't want anything in my ear's. Pretty hard to hear "FORE"...........

A towel to wipe off my clubs after the shot and my 2014 Albatross club ball marker, I'm lost without either.

Ignoring the obvious, need my smartphone with GolfLogix GPS on it, Bottled water, Sunglasses and cold beer for when I am all warmed up and scoring!

It use to be my rangefinder but over the last few months I started to really enjoy using a yardage book. There is something about coming up with a yardage that is dead-on or within a yard or two of of your playing partners rangefinder that brings a little pride to yourself and boosts the confidence a bit.

A can of monster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A towel for cleaning clubs. I hate not having one. Also my THP pitchflix divot tool.

Either a Gatorade/Powerade in slushie form or a nice cold Arnold Palmer in the can.

Blender bottle for water!

These are silly and more superstitious than anything but, a

power balance wristband that matches the outfit

My soundchuck

And crystal light grape powder packets with caffeine

A THP towel to try to keep the hands dry from all the sweat.

Back