Best late night drunk food

JP_CO

Chamption of something...
Reaction score
Handicap
depends
Was out with some friends a few nights ago and threw back quite a few drinks. After an Uber ride to my hotel, I pulled out a cold half eaten Porterhouse (from a really good steak restaurant) and started eating away like a cave man. It was a really good steak sober, but even better completely drunk.

So it got me thinking…
What is your all-time favorite drunk food(s)?

Taco Bell is always good when you are wasted. Get the cinnamon crispas (or whatever the cinnamon things are called now).

garbage-plate.jpg

Nick Tahou's Garbage Plate.

Waffle House or White Castle

Deep dish pizza

8ed09a123fa9d7ff4a797db44c08e06a.jpg

Holly Jesus

They're fantastic sober too lol.

[video=youtube;F2TjnY-gAdk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2TjnY-gAdk[/video]

Breakfast sliders

Was out with some friends a few nights ago and threw back quite a few drinks. After an Uber ride to my hotel, I pulled out a cold half eaten Porterhouse (from a really good steak restaurant) and started eating away like a cave man. It was a really good steak sober, but even better completely drunk.

So it got me thinking…
What is your all-time favorite drunk food(s)?

In college it was always Jimmy Johns or Pita Pit. Or any of the bazillion pizza places.

Taco Bell is always good when you are wasted. Get the cinnamon crispas (or whatever the cinnamon things are called now).
When I was young I always went to taco bell after the bar closed. I would weigh 400 lbs now haha

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Always been McDonalds for me. All kinds of greasy crap just seems so appealing after midnight.

Big Waffle House fan here, but that Garbage Plate! Oh my!

JM

Jims steak out

Steak sub mmmmm
Or chicken finger sub with blue cheese

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I am in the old stomping grounds in R.I. on vacation it is gaggers (Hot Weiners) 4 to 6 will set you straight.

Jims steak out

Steak sub mmmmm
Or chicken finger sub with blue cheese

Ever combine the 2? A local pizza place here calls them "stingers" steak bomber with chicken fingers that were dipped in your choice of wing sauce with american cheese and blue cheese.

Ever combine the 2? A local pizza place here calls them "stingers" steak bomber with chicken fingers that were dipped in your choice of wing sauce with american cheese and blue cheese.
WTF
Wanna get drunk now just to try this

Five of them? in a half hour?

Heh..
I could eat 5 in 30 minutes easy. Keep in mind our Canadian McDouble is probably a lot smaller than the American version.

Panda express took wayyyyyy too much of my money in college lol

Nope sounds like heaven to me though

Back