Best late night drunk food

When I was young I always went to taco bell after the bar closed. I would weigh 400 lbs now haha

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Ditto! The second semester of my freshmen year included way too many 'runs to the boarder' after 3:00 AM. Unfortunately it took 15 pounds and shrinking jeans to understand this was a really bad habit.

We already have a Waffle House thread. Best there is at 4am when drunk!

Wings Over, wings and fries to finish off the night

Doner-Kebabs. They are the best late night hammered drunk food on the planet.

Sadly, also tough to find outside of nearly every street corner in Germany. I feel like America should open immigration from Turkey solely on the ability to make Doners.

506a1faed9127e30ea000f13._w.1500_s.fit_.jpg

So good. It's like a hug for your tummy. Lamb, veggies, and a creamy sauce on a pita. They're amazing. Every place does them a little different, and they're all beautiful as snowflakes.

Sadly, also tough to find outside of nearly every street corner in Germany. I feel like America should open immigration from Turkey solely on the ability to make Doners.

So good. It's like a hug for your tummy. Lamb, veggies, and a creamy sauce on a pita. They're amazing. Every place does them a little different, and they're all beautiful as snowflakes.

I want that.

Mighty Taco

Jims steakout

Louies

Mcdonalds

One of those 4 places were a must on drunk nights. Bars open until 4am limited a lot of places from being options.

At Joe's Knight Hawk at 0200 hours, I'd be killing an order of wings (make em sloppy) and a side of cheese fries. :drool::eat::drool:

I can't explain it, but in college I would get a bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos and big plate of ketchup. Dip the Doritos in the ketchup. Something about it was and still is spectacular. And everyone thinks I'm crazy when I say this....

In Tallahassee, it used to be a Gut Box. Now you might get shot there. After the that, it was always Whataburger, Hungry Howies or Gumby's pizza.

Growing up in Philadelphia at 3am it was either a cheesesteak or a diner. I loved loading up on some eggs, sausage, home fries, and toast when I was 3 sheets to the wind.

Waffle House and it's not even close.

Especially now that I've tried gravy on my hashbrowns...

Some great options in here, that garbage plate I bet is amazing. For me, nothing will beat the walk home from the bars when I was in college, either Pita Pit, or an Oregon burrito from a place called La Conga.

Carne Asada, jack cheese, potato wedges. Add salsa to taste. The fact that it was open 24/7 and usually after 11pm was just filled with other drunk college kids made it even better.

Last edited:
I can't explain it, but in college I would get a bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos and big plate of ketchup. Dip the Doritos in the ketchup. Something about it was and still is spectacular. And everyone thinks I'm crazy when I say this....
My brother did this with cheetos.

Never seemed appetizing to me.

Similar to this....

There used to be a place on High Street just across the street from the southeast corner of Ohio State's campus called Apollo's. Had a greek gyro that was just incredible. On Monday's they were $1.25 or $1.50 and that was the night to skip the cafeteria and have two or three of those things. My'Oh'my...

Waffle House for me with the concessional trip to Krystals.

I have never had Jim's. Where is it located, I need to check it out next time I'm home
Im sorry WHAT???? How is that possible? They have like 6 or 7 locations. We will go next time you are in town!

Whataburger for me and it's not close. I get some BOB's and its a wrap.

There have been various locations over the years, cheap college pizza (Pizza Shuttle), local all night diner (Bob's Diner) but I usually end up at Taco Bell for some reason.

Man if Whataburger was in KC Im not sure I would have ever lost any weight. Give me a honey butter chicken biscuit and some bacon egg and cheese taquitos and I am a happy boy.

Sweet tart gummies or chocolate chip cookies... I know it's junk food. But I like sweets.

Back