Best late night drunk food

Jack In The Box 99 cent tacos.

/thread

Gotta be White Castle!

My drinking days are long past, but back in the day, when the bar closed, we would head to a local truck stop. We always had breakfast and went home and passed out...........if you could keep it down that long.

Always been McDonalds for me. All kinds of greasy crap just seems so appealing after midnight.

Always. 3 Double cheeseburgers with Big Mac sauce.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Denny's if you can't get a garbage plate

If I am in the old stomping grounds in R.I. on vacation it is gaggers (Hot Weiners) 4 to 6 will set you straight.

Or Haven Brothers. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

White castle, taco bell or coney island

Really I thought White Castles at one time, until I woke up the next day.

There was a night in Vegas where the drunken White Castles were so damn good that I went looking for them the next time I was in town months later. That's my winner.

White castle, taco bell or coney island

Man I miss me some National Coney Island or that one place Downtown Detroit across from Comerica.

Doritos.

Those are great any time food though, really.

Pizza for me. Not to many late night drunken times anymore, but back in college think we went 53 nights in a row with pizza, many of them drunken nights.

Taco Bell. Uh huh!

Waffle House

Years ago I was friends with a couple of guys who owned a chain of college town restaurants called Fat Sandwich Company. They've since moved on to other things, but I found an example menu here: http://www.eatcu.com/fat-sandwich-company-champaign

My favorite was definitely the Fat Frat. Take a cheesesteak roll and fill it with cheesesteak, chicken fingers, gyro meat, mozzarella sticks, tzatziki sauce and french fries.

Great, now I miss that place...

Yes!!! We had a Fat Sandwich at OU when I was there. I think it closed right after I got out. Man, I loved that place. Fat Sanchez or the Fat Mess were my go to items.

Also, Denny's, Whataburger, and Chicken Express.

Those always worked best for me the day after. Helped with the hangover

Ditto. Two mcdoubles and a large coke seem to be my go to hang over food haha

Pizza for me. Not to many late night drunken times anymore, but back in college think we went 53 nights in a row with pizza, many of them drunken nights.

What college did you go to where out of 53 consecutive nights, only many of them were drunken? hehehe

In college it was always Jimmy Johns or Pita Pit. Or any of the bazillion pizza places.
Jimmy Johns gargantuan was always a good one!

What college did you go to where out of 53 consecutive nights, only many of them were drunken? hehehe

Lol. Probably could count on one hand the ones that weren't. Freshman year, Ohio State University. Catfish Biff's Pizza on west 11th, 10 steps across the street from our dorm. And one night we ordered delivery. Doh

Being from Wisconsin my favorite late night drunken food was and still is deep fried cheese curds. They are tough to come by here so a burger or steak is a decent substitute.

Had a chain mexican joint called Albertos in CA that served up some epic carne asada everything. Burritos, tacos, nachos. Swear they use to put angel dust or something on it. Always felt worse after eating it, but the bomb going down.

While still liquored up...a good gyro if you can find one. When I lived in Madison, WI, I lived a few blocks away from a place that had super gyros and they were my go-to.
After waking up the next morning...I always hoped that I slept until 10:30 so I could go to McD's for a few double cheese burgers that I could use to slowly introduce my stomach to solid food.

Back