DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty much shutting it down after the Horseshoe Bay tournament in November till next year but that is a great looking deal.

Speaking of playing, anyone interested in playing next weekend, Nov. 7th or 8th? Needing on last round before the tourney. I'll check back again to see.
I'm game for next weekend,

I'm pretty much shutting it down after the Horseshoe Bay tournament in November till next year but that is a great looking deal.

Speaking of playing, anyone interested in playing next weekend, Nov. 7th or 8th? Needing on last round before the tourney. I'll check back again to see.

I might be able to play Saturday. I'll know by Sunday if I can.

Ok, let's keep a look out for any deals. Depending on who else wants to join and what day.
I will be playing next weekend and as of now I'm open both days.

I'll go ahead and throw this up there:

November 7th or 8th (TBD)

1. Nate
2. cwmonroe87
3. TBD (maybe)
4. BigTex

If we play Sat. the 7th I'd need to play earlier but before 9:30am due to a soccer game I have to be at by 3:15pm. Sunday I'm wide open.

1. Nate
2. cwmonroe87
3. TBD (maybe)
4. BigTex

If we play Sat. the 7th I'd need to play earlier but before 9:30am due to a soccer game I have to be at by 3:15pm. Sunday I'm wide open.
I am wide open either day. So whatever works the best for you guys should work for me.

Bump....

Meadowbrook (30 & 161)
8AM, Sunday

1) Cookie
2) cwmonroe87
3)
4)

Final bump, if no one else joins by this evening I'll be changing our tee time to only be for a 2-some so that the course can try and fill the openings.

Meadowbrook (30 & 161)
8AM, Sunday

1) Cookie
2) cwmonroe87
3) cw brother
4)

Last edited:
Final bump, if no one else joins by this evening I'll be changing our tee time to only be for a 2-some so that the course can try and fill the openings.

Meadowbrook (30 & 161)
8AM, Sunday

1) Cookie
2) cwmonroe87
3)
4)
My brother will join us. Cookie do you mind bringing your extra Clicgear?

Anyone else going to be off the week of Thanksgiving? Weather permitting, plan to get out some that week.

I will be but won't know my schedule for a few weeks.
Lunch and beer deal at Westridge is always an option. Chance to break that recent PB. Just sayin.

Anyone else going to be off the week of Thanksgiving? Weather permitting, plan to get out some that week.

I am off that week. We are hosting Thanksgiving for the extended family for the first time but I should be able to get out Monday or Tuesday and then Friday also....weather permitting of course.

When not golfing I'll be scrubbing/bathing/assembling god knows what.

1. Nate
2. cwmonroe87
3. TBD (maybe)
4. BigTex

I'm good to go next Saturday morning

Be great paired with this. You need to come down and join us for some Grandaddy prep!

4CE1506B-FE60-48F7-8177-B1643154DE15.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

November 7th (between 8am - 9am)

1. Nate
2. cwmonroe87
3. TBD
4. BigTex

Here's what I see so far:

Coyote Ridge - $70
Bridlewood - $72 (before 8AM)
Frisco Lakes - $59 (at 7:20AM)
Wildhorse - $56

November 7th (between 8am - 9am)

1. Nate
2. cwmonroe87
3. TBD
4. BigTex

Here's what I see so far:

Coyote Ridge - $70
Bridlewood - $72 (before 8AM)
Frisco Lakes - $59 (at 7:20AM)
Wildhorse - $56
Does anyone know if Wildhorse is still being worked on? I'm down for any of them.

Does anyone know if Wildhorse is still being worked on? I'm down for any of them.
Same for me. Guess I should have bought that Bridlewood pass.

November 7th
8:30AM
$69.95 on GolfNow.com

1. Nate
2. cwmonroe87
3. TBD
4. BigTex

Coyote Ridge it is! I'm getting it off of GolfNow.com for $69.95 for the 8:30AM tee time. Head over and purchase away! Will send you boys a PM too!

Coyote Ridge is such a fun track. Enjoy boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back