2018, 2nd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering-ALL ARE WELCOME!

Hey, whatever gets you there :)

You know some guys love their beer, you love your ice cream and I’m torn between the two lol

Looking at flights, Trying to figure it out.

I think I would miss my Club Championship for this, which would be totally worth it.

Hmmmm

It's a new day....who else is in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

List 2 for me. 100% dependent on football schedule because I have the green light from the Mrs

List 2 for me. 100% dependent on football schedule because I have the green light from the Mrs

Football for me starts the week after this so it is perfect for me. You need to make it happen

********. I demand you're in.

Same here. I think we may have to discuss getting a Texas Hold Em tournament together on one of these nights. Just sayin....

I’m in

Wish I could but wedding is that next weekend, no way I get away. Have fun guys!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You realize you don’t have a choice here right?

Don’t make me come get you...

Wow, this looks like a ton of fun, but not sure I can swing it. What's the latest that one can commit to this?

This is my birthday weekend so it may be hard for me to make it, but I'm definitely interested. Group 2 please.

Mrs. JonD: "Honey what would you like for your birthday this year?"
JonD: "Funny you should mention that..."

I looked at the Grand Cypress golf courses oh baby those look bada$$!

I haven’t played the 3 9’s but have played the new course a few times.... it’s a love hate relationship.

Wow, this looks like a ton of fun, but not sure I can swing it. What's the latest that one can commit to this?

Id say in the next 30 days or so

Oh hi THPers. I wish I could commit to this, sounds amazing, but too many things going on at the moment and too many trips already booked to be able to do so by the cut off.

Its awesome, an absolute great mix of course styles too

Dear fence riders,

GET OFF THE EFFING FENCE!!

Love,

This guy

Put me on the fence riding group from now. I'm very interested, but not 100% sure I can swing it with another trip in roughly the same timeframe.

Back