New from Oklahoma

Welcome. Boomer Sooner.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!!

Sent from my S8+ using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!!

We have a huge contingent here in the DFW Metroplex. Anytime you're down this way, post in the DFW thread, and there's a good chance someone will be available to join.

Sounds good. I'll look for the thread and post in it. Seems like the TX/OK Group on here is dead. Why doesn't anyone post in it?

Welcome

Welcome to THP!

Sounds good. I'll look for the thread and post in it. Seems like the TX/OK Group on here is dead. Why doesn't anyone post in it?

Look for the "DFW & Surrounding Areas Thread". There's 1075 pages, so I'd say it's anything but dead. :) I don't think there's a combined TX/OK thread yet.

Look for the "DFW & Surrounding Areas Thread". There's 1075 pages, so I'd say it's anything but dead. :) I don't think there's a combined TX/OK thread yet.
Lots of pages, but only a handful the past year.....

Just saying.... Hehe

It's in the "Groups" section under "Community", but I'm guessing it doesn't get used much, like most of the groups. I guess they just haven't caught on. Too bad really because a 1,075 page thread is difficult, if not impossible, to keep up with, but a group with separate threads would be great.

I'll take a look at the thread. Maybe post up a link to the TX/OK group in the thread and see if it gets buried.

Attachments

• THPgroups.PNG
    THPgroups.PNG
    11.2 KB · Views: 0
Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back