NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auston Mathews !!
If Edmonton gets another 1st overall draft choice I would absolutely lose my marbles. I actually want them to make the playoffs so they are forced to use what they have for the next 10 years.

If Edmonton gets another 1st overall draft choice I would absolutely lose my marbles. I actually want them to make the playoffs so they are forced to use what they have for the next 10 years.

the sad part is they have what it takes, they need to trade some peices to get a somewhat balanced team

the sad part is they have what it takes, they need to trade some peices to get a somewhat balanced team
They've never been able to move a piece due to overvaluing all their players. We'll see if that changes under the new regime.

They've never been able to move a piece due to overvaluing all their players. We'll see if that changes under the new regime.

Yeah I think most people see these offensive "stars" bigger than they really are, give any somewhat skilled player that much icetime and a freepass to not play any defense, and they will eventually rack up some points.

that was fun to see, knowing that Kreider is the one who injured Price two years ago in the eastern finals

that was fun to see, knowing that Kreider is the one who injured Price two years ago in the eastern finals

That's kinda funny, but I wish he would have full on decked him haha.

And it's struggling Columbus vs struggling Toronto tonight! Who gets the first pick of seat on the struggle bus!

That's kinda funny, but I wish he would have full on decked him haha.

And it's struggling Columbus vs struggling Toronto tonight! Who gets the first pick of seat on the struggle bus!

yeah, but I guess he tried not to get called on it too.

oh darn that will be a great game to watch.... NOT

I loved that Price hit. Absolutely loved it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NHL 2015-2016 Season

Looks like the bolts s will be without the services of two blue liners for a while. Hedman was rocked by a questionable hit and I think he will miss sometime. Nesterov responded with a brutal dirty hit, and expect him to serve some time on the porch.

Last edited:
Love watching goalies get their revenge.

Looks like the bolts s will be without the services of two blue liners for a while. Herman was rocked by a questionable hit and I think he will miss sometime. Nesterov responded with a brutal dirty hit, and expect him to serve some time on the porch.

who are these guys, rookies?

who are these guys, rookies?

Herman was an auto correct from Hedman, who you might have heard of.

Nesterov was a rookie last year which played alot down the stretch, including most of the Playoffs. Young physical player.

Ooh yeah, Hedman is a big loss for you guys, do you know how long you will miss him?
I don't remember nesterov , is he important to your defensive group, or more a depth guy?

Dan, the jackets held a lead into break!!!

Why are certain guys so injury prone like Hedman and Bogosian and others just seem to never get hurt?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Well the Monsters won...

Just got control of the remote. NHL Network is on

Damn Pavelski in the SO that was impressive

I don't get to watch any hockey tonight instead I'm going to a movie with the wife. Beer and hockey sounds better to me.

Crest keep me posted on the Avs game, k thanks.

I don't get to watch any hockey tonight instead I'm going to a movie with the wife. Beer and hockey sounds better to me.

Crest keep me posted on the Avs game, k thanks.
We started "evaluations" tonight for the team I coach. Yup can't call it tryouts SMH

So beer and hockey is exactly what I need right now

We started "evaluations" tonight for the team I coach. Yup can't call it tryouts SMH

So beer and hockey is exactly what I need right now

It's the same thing but you can't call it a tryout? I swear people need to reach down their pajamas when they wake up and grab a set of ball before they leave the house.

It's the same thing but you can't call it a tryout? I swear people need to reach down their pajamas when they wake up and grab a set of ball before they leave the house.
Yup we are in a unique situation where we have players who have played their whole lives and others who don't belong on the ice. It is a balancing act bc some years we have enough for JV and Varsity other years not even close.

Scott Stevens on NHL Network Yeah I am a fan of that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back