The Cup Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm willing to bet you may feel rattled or at least alive on the first tee...just a hunch
Alive yes, rattled no. Use that feeling as an advantage.

It would be pretty intense to give all participants some new gear for The Cup, but only the winners get to take it home with them.

"If team Chad could just form a single file line over here we'll be taking those clubs back. Mmmkay, thanks."

slowly look around, turning head side to side, whispering low as not to rile up 441 supports too much, "anyone see Chad here"? hmmmmm am just waiting for something inspirational and motivating to see where my vote will be cast, 441 has put up some great stuff here.......just want to be sure to vote for the captain who will make me want to "leave it all on the course" for him!!!!!!!

slowly look around, turning head side to side, whispering low as not to rile up 441 supports too much, "anyone see Chad here"? hmmmmm am just waiting for something inspirational and motivating to see where my vote will be cast, 441 has put up some great stuff here.......just want to be sure to vote for the captain who will make me want to "leave it all on the course" for him!!!!!!!

You don't have to see oxygen to know it's there. I'm sure Chad knows exactly what's going on and just hasn't seen anything worth responding to.

I mean hell, there was chutting talk.

Guess what's on my mind today? Is it July yet?

c0404ded9fbf14b0c7c9d7b909ed01ec.jpg

Are you wearing a cup Fup? Can't tell from the photo. :act-up:

Did the logo on the shirt not give it away :alien:

I saw it.....just was wondering if you were also wearing a #cup in preparation for this. Never be too careful with a group of hackers like us. :thumb:

I saw it.....just was wondering if you were also wearing a #cup in preparation for this. Never be too careful with a group of hackers like us. :thumb:

You I am not worried about. Maybe if I was on the tee box with Kang I would turn to my side on the first tee box.

You I am not worried about. Maybe if I was on the tee box with Kang I would turn to my side on the first tee box.
I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean...

It's been quiet in here, Regional Rivalry seems to taken the wind out of the sails a bit. 441 is going to be busy in 2016.

It's been quiet in here, Regional Rivalry seems to taken the wind out of the sails a bit. 441 is going to be busy in 2016.

This is on my radar brother! I want to experience all these wonderful courses have to offer!

This is on my radar brother! I want to experience all these wonderful courses have to offer!

Lol if there's anyone that could see all of these courses, it's you

I was thinking about this thoroughly this morning.....even made mention of it on Facebook but that's not important.

#StillWithChad
#knowhowtousehashtags

This made me laugh...would love to watch that periscope haha

He's gunna be real busy! Hopefully we can help him win a few events especially this one!

The opening tee shot on either course really gets my blood flowing. Both can be risk reared holes and can set the tone of the match early. Saw a 370 yard drive on true blue #1 that led to a bogie. I have seen 200 yard drives produce wins.

the pond on four really makes people think unless you can carry the 290 corner and have 7 iron in. 14 was the shot heard round the world and 18 on both could offer some drama. Now throw in monotone mike and missing in action chad, and we have party.

The opening tee shot on either course really gets my blood flowing. Both can be risk reared holes and can set the tone of the match early. Saw a 370 yard drive on true blue #1 that led to a bogie. I have seen 200 yard drives produce wins.

the pond on four really makes people think unless you can carry the 290 corner and have 7 iron in. 14 was the shot heard round the world and 18 on both could offer some drama. Now throw in monotone mike and missing in action chad, ad we have party.

I damn just spit out my drink that is funny!

the pond on four really makes people think unless you can carry the 290 corner and have 7 iron in. 14 was the shot heard round the world and 18 on both could offer some drama. Now throw in monotone mike and missing in action chad, ad we have party.

Truth Freddie! Both courses have shots that can and will make you think for a moment.

LMAO. Well played.

This made me laugh...would love to watch that periscope haha

I now live above the hate....

Nice try fellas!

Yeah, I am a high HCP, and that might not be the best choice for these captains, they might want to pick players who are all fairways, greens, and sinking birdie putts such as yourselves!

Truth Freddie! Both courses have shots that can and will make you think for a moment.
Would love to play this course with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back