The Cup Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made my choice #imwithchad
b640f383037bab00448fbcdab06b8ef8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My captain of choice can run some elbows and relax while prepping to take down 441 and his dolls.

Blah blah blah, Chad gonna get rolled

The Cup Is Coming

This thread is fun!

Count me in on #TeamMikeDeansMeanMachine

Chad is a nice guy and all and his team will have game, but he and his merry band of misfits have no shot against the #441Juggernaut

nice pic Alex

I had the pleasure of spending quite a bit of time with 441 this weekend and I know he's excited about this one.

Even after a weekend of bonding.....I'm still with Chad.

Let's do this!

#loveya441

I had the pleasure of spending quite a bit of time with 441 this weekend and I know he's excited about this one.

Let's do this!

#loveya441

damn cookie! You bumped your damn head or something... Hope it's not a concussion!

damn cookie! You bumped your damn head or something... Hope it's not a concussion!

Nah, head is working (barely).

Everyone thinks 441 and I hate each other so I figured we would just stick with that theme. :angel:

Nah, head is working (barely).

Everyone thinks 441 and I hate each other so I figured we would just stick with that theme. :angel:
wait! You mean you don't? Damn there goes my perception of reality.....

Let's do this!

#loveya441

I'm a chad fan but this lack of contact with his fans is a bit disheartening. I'm gonna hold true but some things gotta change

I'm a chad fan but this lack of contact with his fans is a bit disheartening. I'm gonna hold true but some things gotta change

Want me to add you to the secret group chat?

Ill be here waiting for your support as he continues you let you down

Let's do this!

#loveya441

no head bumping for cookie...he is thinking clearly. I am all bout a team with #s on them.

Ill be here waiting for your support as he continues you let you down

Not far away buddy! I don't like being ignored because Kenny 'Home Run' Mayne is in town

no head bumping for cookie...he is thinking clearly. I am all bout a team with #s on them.
#brokendreams
#cantleadants
#idonthavetimforthelittlepeople

This is a 441 thang. Chad will find out in due time................

JM

Not far away buddy! I don't like being ignored because Kenny 'Home Run' Mayne is in town

I about spit my Dr. Pepper and Jim Beam Maple all over my laptop reading that lol. 441 has this on lock down.

When you drink from certain cup's and a hair is visible...you don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back