Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

This is not an azz kissing post, but brother you are one of the best golfers I have seen here.
Texas needs Nate on it, and if not you can claim Missouri residence, I hear there are some nice courses and condos in Branson for you to live at :D

I'm out. The Texas boys can go have fun up there without me. I don't have a HOF tag so nothing is really expected of me!

Need some stakes on it.
On the reverse side if OH wins, Tyler would have to rock a manzel browns jersey for a week.....ouch

I'm rooting HARd for MI but that's too cruel. Worse than Hashtag's buzzcut that never was gonna be.

Actually, if one criteria is that you have to have a HOF tag to be on the Texas team, I think we still fill the team and it wouldn't include me on it! Maybe I can be a captains pick or something then?!

I think you'd just eek in as a captain's pick. They'd make a movie about your Cinderella story for being the anchor on the final day of competition. Leading Team Texas to victory all while earning your first tag.

Of course, in the Hollywood portrayal, you'd be like a 25 handicapper who "finds it" on the last day.

This is not an azz kissing post, but brother you are one of the best golfers I have seen here.
Texas needs Nate on it, and if not you can claim Missouri residence, I hear there are some nice courses and condos in Branson for you to live at :D
Nah he seems more like an NC type of golfer a little to tall for Missouri ( directed at Shane no other Missouri members ;) )

That's why I want to paly against Florida, as long as Wardy is there I can never be the shortest guy in the event :D

Nah he seems more like an NC type of golfer a little to tall for Missouri ( directed at Shane no other Missouri members ;) )

My Aunt does live in St. Louis. I could change my residence for awhile. Ha!

I think you'd just eek in as a captain's pick. They'd make a movie about your Cinderella story for being the anchor on the final day of competition. Leading Team Texas to victory all while earning your first tag.

Of course, in the Hollywood portrayal, you'd be like a 25 handicapper who "finds it" on the last day.

LOL....as long as Matt Damon will play me.

LOL....as long as Matt Damon will play me.

I don't know if Damon could portray you properly. After all there's only 1 Big Time.

Currently 74...

14° warmer than we are. Thankfully, I'm at work and not playing golf. I hate having to bundle up to play golf.

So, how many Albatross members are there currently in Ohio and in Michigan?

A squirrel with a blowtorch?!?! Yep only in *ichigan!

a6c7b8e634880e7de54833f398fdffd0.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hardy har har....
Certainly you can come up with something better...?

Is it true that you have the shortest state name, with only 3 unique letters and still have to quiz each other on the proper spelling....?

Hardy har har....

Is it true that you have the shortest state name, with only 3 unique letters and still have to quiz each other on the proper spelling....?
Well the so called "quizzing" only shows how dominate Ohio really is. You can go anywhere you want and yell out O-H and people will always respond with an I-O! Not a quiz just proving who is more dominate!

Hardy har har....

I don't know, cooking a squirrel with a blowtorch is pretty bad.

A squirrel with a blowtorch?!?! Yep only in *ichigan!

a6c7b8e634880e7de54833f398fdffd0.jpg

How did this NOT happen here in Missouri first? We're slipping.

Being from _hio but a Michigan fan can i play for Michigan and not this **** state?

Being from _hio but a Michigan fan can i play for Michigan and not this **** state?

Residents of Ohio wondering what is the missing letter....

There's a hint in this post....

... lol. The stats say otherwise, good sir. Ohio is also in the top 20 worst driving states. ;)

Michigan, on the other hand is the 35th worst driving state.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

That's only because Maryland drivers cross the river and wreak havoc in Virginia. :/

Back