Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

Cooking squirrels is what this has come to.

Texas has been surpassed.

Mighty fine entertainment.

Cooking squirrels is what this has come to.

Texas has been surpassed.

Mighty fine entertainment.

2012 story....
I think they are trying real hard....

Uh.... Good one guys!

You got us! That really hurt....

How did this NOT happen here in Missouri first? We're slipping.
Because those are clearly amateur squirrel cookers.

You guys are professionals.

60066063.jpg

Bad trash talk? LOL. You should see the old Morgan Cup trash talking threads for some good humor.

Let's pick a course in the UP. At least half of Ohio members won't be able to find that part of their hand��

Let's pick a course in the UP. At least half of Ohio members won't be able to find that part of their hand��

I would not be opposed to playing around Traverse City. In my college days we raced mountain bikes in that area and I remember seeing some pretty nice looking courses.

I would not be opposed to playing around Traverse City. In my college days we raced mountain bikes in that area and I remember seeing some pretty nice looking courses.

hahaha ... it appears you were correct old man ... gotta crosss a big bridge to get from TCity to the UP

hahaha ... it appears you were correct old man ... gotta crosss a big bridge to get from TCity to the UP
Trust me I wasn't saying Traverse City was in the UP, just saying some nice golf courses in Traverse City. I have spent enough time in Michigan to know my way around.

Trust me I wasn't saying Traverse City was in the UP, just saying some nice golf courses in Traverse City. I have spent enough time in Michigan to know my way around.
All in good fun Milk Man, it was just the timing, your post right after old man's. I'm just jealous I'm not eligible for the RR1, I shoulda never moved away from MI. Agreed, there are some real nice golf courses in Traverse City, in the UP too ... as in my avatar, Greywalls.

What's gonna be worse for you? Dealing with the drivers on the highways, getting slapped around a course for 36 holes by Team Ohio or having to go back to Michigan after?

What's gonna be worse for you? Dealing with the drivers on the highways, getting slapped around a course for 36 holes by Team Ohio or having to go back to Michigan after?

Worse is the drivers...

We will not "get slapped around"

And Michigan in Febuary > Ohio in May

Truth!

Worse is the drivers...

We will not "get slapped around"

And Michigan in Febuary > Ohio in May

Truth!

Day that again 3 months when you're snowed in

I'm coming for you CJ!

You better get to work on your game, make sure that tee ball can pass the the beginning of fairway, those irons are gonna need tuned up to make those GIR, better make sure those wedges are on point for when you miss and that putter better be able to handle the pressure.

There will be fun and laughs but my game will be better than you've ever seen old man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm coming for you CJ!

You better get to work on your game, make sure that tee ball can pass the the beginning of fairway, those irons are gonna need tuned up to make those GIR, better make sure those wedges are on point for when you miss and that putter better be able to handle the pressure.

There will be fun and laughs but my game will be better than you've ever seen old man

Encouraged by my last few times out...
Lessons starting again next week...

I'll be good to go!

Oh no, did Florida just steal a Texas player from under our noses?

Borrowed.
Just going down to learn how to play in Florida weather. I hear my low running tee ball won't work well down there. So, going to learn their game, then hopefully coming back to help Texas win.

Any guesses on the next one? Florida vs Georgia? Texas vs. ?

Any guesses on the next one? Florida vs Georgia? Texas vs. ?

Not gonna lie, but IF they decide to do anymore I would love to see a FL vs TX or CA vs TX or even a CO vs TX. But that's a big IF!

Not gonna lie, but IF they decide to do anymore I would love to see a FL vs TX or CA vs TX or even a CO vs TX. But that's a big IF!
So Texas and anybody, you guys can play the 11 homeless JB mentioned the other day. :act-up:

Last edited:
Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

Soooo fired up for the MA - NY, NJ rivalry !!!
Edit- should have said New England!

Back