Ping Signs Chuck Cook

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Decorated swing coach will also consult on equipment and fitting.

67daa9c5a024b91aa130534c6a1e528e.jpg

I wonder what Brandel Chamblee has to say.

I gotta admit, I honestly don't know who he is and don't remember hearing his name before.

• Admin
I gotta admit, I honestly don't know who he is and don't remember hearing his name before.

I think most places list him as a top 10 instructor. I met him a few years back and this is a great fit for both sides.

That’s big news in the swing teacher world. Good for him, he’ll do the brand well. Very dedicated man and very loyal.

Chuck is one of my faves. Nice simple rotational swing. Without too much stuff. Love simple swings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Love this. Great add for ping.

I am with Icey on this one. This is the first time I recall ever hearing his name. Sounds like a good fit for both sides from the comments from the more knowledgeable.

I am with Icey on this one. This is the first time I recall ever hearing his name. Sounds like a good fit for both sides from the comments from the more knowledgeable.
Iirc he was Payne's instructor.

Always listed as a top ten or top five instructor.

I like this. Great fit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should be a good move for Ping!! He's a legend in golf instruction!!

I have never heard of him, but it sounds like he is kind of a big deal, so good for PING

Not familiar with him swing coach wise, but he put out some putters with some (either licensed or ripped off) C-groove technology. I wonder if that will make its way onto a Ping putter?

Excellent addition, great move for Ping!

Not familiar with him swing coach wise, but he put out some putters with some (either licensed or ripped off) C-groove technology. I wonder if that will make its way onto a Ping putter?

You are thinking Ray Cook. Totally different entities.

Back