Android Phone Thread

Went ahead and bought a new Nexus 6. Pretty easy decision since they're $250 new now a days.

Was shopping for cases and screen protectors and need to know if anyone here is using a liquid screen protector? Seems like a cool idea to harden some Gorilla glass to make a cheapo sapphire glass. Anyone?
Never even heard of it.

Went ahead and bought a new Nexus 6. Pretty easy decision since they're $250 new now a days.

Was shopping for cases and screen protectors and need to know if anyone here is using a liquid screen protector? Seems like a cool idea to harden some Gorilla glass to make a cheapo sapphire glass. Anyone?
Me either I have never heard of that type of screen protector. Congrats on the Nexus 6 it is a great device and got even better with Marshmallow IMO.

Project Fi request put in. Hope to get my invite rather quickly so a 6P will be on its way

I love this G3 still and will really miss the double-tap on feature. I wish Google would release that to all Android devices.

Old faithful Asus TF101 still going strong...

d4af0795dbff3f20c9cdfe76f47b6e64.jpg

Project Fi request put in. Hope to get my invite rather quickly so a 6P will be on its way

I love this G3 still and will really miss the double-tap on feature. I wish Google would release that to all Android devices.
Good luck with the request but I believe that they are getting them out pretty quickly.

I could be wrong but I believe that if you root you can get the double tap to wake feature on the Nexus. Just like the notification lights

Nice. Yeah I wish that feature was on this too esp since the fingerprint scanner is on the back. Rumor was that is on the table as a feature in 6.1

Good luck with the request but I believe that they are getting them out pretty quickly.

I could be wrong but I believe that if you root you can get the double tap to wake feature on the Nexus. Just like the notification lights
I'm not sure I want to root a brand new phone but will look into it
Nice. Yeah I wish that feature was on this too esp since the fingerprint scanner is on the back. Rumor was that is on the table as a feature in 6.1
That would be awesome!

I'm not sure I want to root a brand new phone but will look into it

Yeah I haven't rooted my N6 just a little nervous still haha

6p in black, 64gb has been ordered! I don't really need the 64gb but for $50, it's a no brainer IMO.

Also signed up for Project Fi. Super excited to save money monthly even after a new phone purchase

Guessing in screwed but lll ask.
So was clearing out a few pics today off my phone and just now noticed it appears ive wiped out my entire fokder of pictures.

Including kids trip to disney etc. Im sick to my stomach...any hope for me? I have the S6

Guessing in screwed but lll ask.
So was clearing out a few pics today off my phone and just now noticed it appears ive wiped out my entire fokder of pictures.

Including kids trip to disney etc. Im sick to my stomach...any hope for me? I have the S6
Tell me you have Google Photos... If you do they all should be backed up. They offer 15 Gigs for free

Just got a droid turbo 2 last week and so far so good. I liked some of the features of the G4 better but battery life is a lot better on the droid

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Tell me you have Google Photos... If you do they all should be backed up. They offer 15 Gigs for free
Guessing i dont unless its automatic...eff me

Check your cloud it might have a backup

Im a moron how do i do that.

This is sickening and possibly twice in last year something has happened

Im a moron how do i do that.

This is sickening and possibly twice in last year something has happened
Look and see if cloud is in your apps

Sprint

Guessing i dont unless its automatic...eff me
What is the Samsung Photo app? I would check that and go into the setting of the phone and look for a folder that says media and camera. They might be there dude

What is the Samsung Photo app? I would check that and go into the setting of the phone and look for a folder that says media and camera. They might be there dude
I was just in the "gallery" which is basically empty.

Tried google photos but its just random here and there stuff

Checked images in samsung my files. ..no luck

I was just in the "gallery" which is basically empty.

Tried google photos but its just random here and there stuff
Damn dude that sucks. I recommend Drop Box they have an automatic camera upload feature that works great. I have been using it for years. Let me know if you want any more details

If you select High Quality instead of Original, you'll get free unlimited storage. Well worth it

Is this legit?
Recover lost Data from Galaxy S6/S6 Edge

If by any chance that you accidentally lost/delete data on Samsung S6 without backups, there is no need to be worried either. A*Galaxy S6 Data Recovery*helps you recover the deleted photos, contacts, messages, videos, WhatsApp messages, call logs, musics*and other files from Samsung S6/S6 Edge in a few clicks.

Step 1. Don’t use your Samsung Galaxy S6 immediately once the data lost. Turn off your 3G/4G connection and Wi-Fi to avoid automatic updates and data overwriting. Every new data could make the deleted data unrecoverable.
Step 2. Get a reliable Samsung Galaxy S6 data recovery tool. Jihosoft*Android Data Recovery*(Android Recovery for Mac) is one of the most powerful program to recover deleted files on Samsung S6. Simply download and install it on your computer.

Step 3. Enable USB debugging on Samsung S6. Go to Settings > About Phone > Tap Build number seven times on the bottom. Then go back to access the Developer options menu, check “USB debugging” and hit “OK” on the prompt.
Step 4. Connect Samsung Galaxy S6 to computer and run Jihosoft Android Data Recovery.
Step 5. Scan data on Samsung S6. After the software detected your Galaxy S6, click “Start” to begin scanning.
Step 6. Selectively preview and recover lost data from Galaxy S6. You can preview both deleted data and existing data on the scan result. Select files you want to get back, and tap button “Recover”.

Back