Are You A Seafood Fan?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
General question and the OP has it all.

I'm a huge seafood fan. Probably my favorite type of food to eat if I had to pick one

Muscles are fantastic. Love shellfish but not so much fish.

yep. and love love love me some sushi

Very much so. Just restocked last weekend.

940551633d64b3881f2f6b7c9f626075.jpg

Any and all seafood is perfect for me.

I dislike all fish... Wish I didn't because it's so healthy. I've tried salmon, tuna, redfish, Mahi Mahi, swordfish, tilapia, lobster, crab etc and never enjoyed any of it.. I know that makes me weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, very big fan

very much yes! Especially shrimp ceviche and anything salmon.

Raw, pan fried, deep fried, baked, grilled, poach, or any other way. Love it.

Fish no, shell fish yes. Love Lobster and Crab in a variety of formats, a regular piece of fish - no

I dislike all fish... Wish I didn't because it's so healthy. I've tried salmon, tuna, redfish, Mahi Mahi, swordfish, tilapia, lobster, crab etc and never enjoyed any of it.. I know that makes me weird

Man that would suck. I'll eat your portion

Mostly yes. Nothing raw. Lobster, crab legs, shrimp and fish are my main choices.

I am the same way. It should be a stable of my diet, but I just don't care for it. Smell/texture something is just off for me.

God no.

Unless it's Long John Silvers which is just seafood bliss.

Absolutely. Scallops and crabs are my favorites. Love fish as long as it is either fried or blackened.

Give me lobster, crab, shrimp, oysters and clams all day long. Not a big fish guy, will go with salmon occasionally for health reasons. Do like cod when you batter it, fry it and serve it with chips.

Yep. I'm in San Diego now and I'll be over at Point Loma seafood every day.

I like some good fish. Shellfish has been known to be a problem for me so I eat it in a lot of moderation.

Absolutely, and my wife hates it, so i don't get to enjoy all that often :/

Won't touch anything that comes from the sea. Absolutely hate every type of seafood.

I love it all. Salmon, crab legs, shrimp, calamari and sushi being my favorites.

Growing up in RI, you're fed seafood from the moment you're off a bottle (and sometimes before). I love fresh seafood! That being said, I am cautious as to where I order it (I.e. No chain restaurants, fast food, or too far from the coast.

Yep. I'm in San Diego now and I'll be over at Point Loma seafood every day.

Get some of the local lobster while you're here.

Back