The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I've ever seen a 3rd and 41 situation.

You haven't been paying attention to UGA football then.

I've lost all faith in Gus, the offense move the ball just fine today, until he decided to pull the crap with the Johnson White rotation. Then once he went back to Johnson we drive it right down the field.

I have a feeling next year will be his last on the plains.

do you think he and lashlee are a package deal? I'd rather see lashlee go first. his play calling when it matters is awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, go back to SEC media days and I'd have called you crazy for that kind of thinking. Seems like he would just go with White and build.

At least you get to watch another good game in a few minutes. Just mute it for a radio broadcast lol.

Me too, and obviously if he can turn it around next year all will be forgiven but the way he has given away 3 of these losses is disgusting. The defense has done their job in the second half of the season, and Gus can't put it together at all.

do you think he and lashlee are a package deal? I'd rather see lashlee go first. his play calling when it matters is awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes Lashlee needs to go, but I think they are a package deal.

Well the UGA/Auburn game is on, we will see which team is least bad today.

Go Dawgs!

I've lost all faith in Gus, the offense move the ball just fine today, until he decided to pull the crap with the Johnson White rotation. Then once he went back to Johnson we drive it right down the field.

I have a feeling next year will be his last on the plains.

See my comment above, two hogs fighting over a turnip and neither are good fighters. I don't think Gus had those 3 turnovers in the game plan, just sayin'. I don't remember when both or at least one of these teams was ranked when we played. Oh well, glad to see my Dawgs win.

ISU with the early lead over okst... hopefully this can hold up

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

See my comment above, two hogs fighting over a turnip and neither are good fighters. I don't think Gus had those 3 turnovers in the game plan, just sayin'. I don't remember when both or at least one of these teams was ranked when we played. Oh well, glad to see my Dawgs win.

Nope, 3 turnovers weren't planned. But first didn't hurt him, and the second was completely his fault for putting a qb out there who was hurt and incapable of doing anything. But even with those 3 turnovers the offense should have been able to score more than 10 with their eyes closed. That last drive proved that the run was their the whole time, we just abandoned it for silly reasons. You are right though, two very bad football teams.

The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Prescott just got rocked

Bama better tighten up Danny.

Come on Miss St. Like going for it on 4th, but terrible play call.

Nice goal line stand by Bama, MSU cannot afford to not score when given opportunity.

Big XII D on full display early in this game...

OSU needs to pick it up

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Horrible reversal... should be 21-7 ISU

XII officials are a joke.

I understand missing calls on the field... but overturning a call without video evidence is unexcusable... and I'm actually unbiased on this game for once...

Bama's Jones takes the punt return to the house 7-0

14-0 and the Tide is taking full control .

Boomer!!!

uploadfromtaptalk1447539157115.jpg

This Bama v Miss St game is hard to watch when Miss St is on offense. They just look lost half the time

Congrats to Keenan Reynolds of Navy on setting the all time NCAA record for rushing touchdowns. Great accomplishment!

This Bama v Miss St game is hard to watch when Miss St is on offense. They just look lost half the time

Just changed over to the OSU/Iowa St game. Tight game.

Congrats to Keenan Reynolds of Navy on setting the all time NCAA record for rushing touchdowns. Great accomplishment!

That it is, congrats!

Good for the young man. he earned it. That was a big number to get over.

Surprising to see the Tarheels up 45-0 on Miami. I know it's a rough year for Miami, but I was not expecting this. The defensive turnaround from last season has been impressive. I think Gene Chizik will be a head coach somewhere next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back