What are you Thankful for?

My family's health. Everything else is just stuff to me.

I am thankful for my family. This has been a year of transition for my wife and I and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Those 2 little guys make me smile everytime I see them

I am thankful for so much that it would be impossible to list on this thread. When I was in high school, if anyone even suggested that I would live the life I have and the lifestyle that I have enjoyed, I would have looked at them like they had two heads. The first house in which I lived had no indoor plumbing, we had to use the little house behind the big house. Now my john has it's own little room in the master bath. Such is because I was fortunate enough to be born in the United States of America, a factor for which I think we all should be thankful. But more importantly, I'm thankful that I found my soulmate that has supported me and has been my side for over 30 years now.

I am thankful for the sheep herders that invented this wonderful game we call golf. It is a lifetime activity. While I might not be very good, I can still play the game, as opposed to baseball, football or other sports. It has given me the venue to meet many wonderful people, including the friendships I have made because of this site. Let me thank those that created this great site and resource, I hope you know how grateful I am. I genuinely appreciate that the young bucks let this old man tag along-they are amazing considerate friends. Now if I could just get sand bunkers declared to be ground under repair, my life would be perfect.

Obviously, my children. Anyone who really knows me knows this goes without saying - I could clutter this screen for hours about them!

My wife, Cindy. I was 5 years divorced, and literally just about ready to give up on relationships. Matter of fact, I went onto match.com ready to delete my profile and I saw she had viewed my profile. My gut told me to respond, and 2 years later we were married. We have had to deal with so much - her brothers suicide, the effect her deadbeat ex has had on her ( our! ) children, my crazy ex, the financial toll the divorces took on us, etc. Still, I would do it all over again without hesitation. She is the better part of me.

My best friend Greg, and his wife Shannon. We have been friends since middle school. I went through some tough times during my divorce, but they were there for me every time I needed them, and even when I didn't. I have always maintained ( social media be damned lol ) that if you go through life with 1 or 2 REALLY great friends, you are lucky. Maybe I should play the lottery...

My parents - at 49 years old, I am still lucky enough to still have them around. They made so many sacrifices, and were victim to some bad circumstances ( thanks Beth Steel ) but they never complain or dwell on it. I have watched them, when they really were in no position to, help out someone else without hesitation - probably the greatest trait I got from them. Only wish I would have listened more when I was younger - but I'd bet most of us could say that!

I really have been blessed, and really probably took it a bit for granted until this thread. Thanks Freddie!

Thankful for amazing and supportive family and friends, even though I live far away from many of them.
Thankful for a great girlfriend whom I enjoy every moment with (mostly...LOL :alien:)
Thankful for a good, well paying job that has allowed me to pay off my school loans relatively quickly and has allowed me to see different parts of this great country.
And thankful to have the income and time to enjoy all my hobbies.

Bring on the turkey!

I am thankful for my family. This has been a year of transition for my wife and I and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Those 2 little guys make me smile everytime I see them

Fatherhood is the greatest job in the world Jessie!

With so much crazy in the world, im so thankful to have my wife and our two healthy boys. Ya we get thrown lifes curveballs but who doesnt? My wife is my rock. My kids are my motivation.

Thankful for my two incredible children whom are adults and in college now. Never once gave us any troubles. Both are smart, driven and on the path to very successful lives. I'm so very proud of them both.

I'm thankful for my job. I absolutely love it. I enjoy its twists, turns, challenges and successes. It allows me to travel frequently and I enjoy seeing all the different places that it takes me.

I'm thankful for THP. A place to share my passion for golf with so many. The wonderful people here that I would never have meet without this forum. It's astounding really. A part of my daily routine and it let's me stay connected to the sport I love all the time.

First and foremost I am thankful for God and every breath He has allowed me, and at 67 (almost 68) that is a lot of breaths.

My wife, she is easily the best wife I could ever have imagined. My children, grand children and great grand son, all wonderful people.

My friends, many of whom I have met here and many are life long friends.

I too am thankful to have been born here in America and having the opportunity to have a good job with a good salary to provide for my family and retirement, I may not be rich but life is comfortable and that is all anyone can ask.

Also I am thankful for the internet, I am able to follow my beloved Georgia Bulldawgs, golf, almost exclusively through this website THP. I am thankful for the awesome staff here and the work they do. I also use the net to look up anything and everything that pops into my head, something that took much research 20 years ago.

So many things in my life to be thankful for, these are just few that I thought of quickly.

I am most thankful that as a single father I am able to have my kids most of the time.
I am thankful that I have a job that provides well for us and also lets me have a flexible schedule.
I am thankful that both of my parents are still alive and that I get to still play golf with my father.
I am thankful that 47 I am still able to run "traps"
I am thankful for the amazing friends I have made on THP

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I'm thankful for God, my family (wife and little girl), good health, and great friends.

My wife and I were blessed with our daughter after trying for 2 years and this year hasn't been easy for our family as a whole. We've lost loved ones but we are thankful that God has kept us and blessed us. Also we've grown close and reconnected with friends from the past and it's been amazing. I really can't complain and I could go on and on with stories about how awesome this year has been.

Oh I've also made some new friends here at THP, thankful about that as well :)

I'm thankful for God, my family (wife and little girl), good health, and great friends.

My wife and I were blessed with our daughter after trying for 2 years and this year hasn't been easy for our family as a whole. We've lost loved ones but we are thankful that God has kept us and blessed us. Also we've grown close and reconnected with friends from the past and it's been amazing. I really can't complain and I could go on and on with stories about how awesome this year has been.

Oh I've also made some new friends here at THP, thankful about that as well :)

Thats awesome man. Congrats again on the new addition!

Thats awesome man. Congrats again on the new addition!

Thanks man, she's growing like crazy. Make sure you spoil your little ones over the holiday's as well. It's crazy how they transform your life. Nothing else matters......

I'm thankful for my beautiful wife and two awesome kids. The kids can make life stressful, but they are the best thing in the world.
I'm thankful for my health so that I can continue to be active with my family and friends.
I'm thankful that both my parents and in-laws are around and able to enjoy our family.
Even though I don't feel this way many days, I am thankful for a good job that allows me to not only pay the bills and support my family but to enjoy many things that others don't have the opportunity to.
I am also thankful that I came across a little place called THP over the summer.

I'm thankful for my family, friends, good health, good job, and the relative security of the small area I live in.

Wife, family, friends and being above ground.

I'm thankful for how blessed I am. That my daughter is now living with me. She's been working and going to school like she is suppose to. And I'm thankful to have Terra in my life. I couldn't ask for anything more at the moment. Except that global warming would kick in and no more snow ever in NW Ohio. But that's asking a lot...

I am seriously thankful for EVERYTHING I have. Way too many things to list.

Everything! My wife, two sons, friends, our health and living in the great state of Texas!

I am thankful that my parents are still alive.
My health, the health of my siblings and their families.
I have a great job, flexibility, and a boss that appeciates that.
A girlfriend who loves me and understands me well.
Friends.
THP - for many reasons, but most of all for the friendships that I have made from this forum.

And that I do not live in Texas!!:alien:

I am thankful my wife's breast cancer improved enough through chemo treatments to change from inoperable to operable. Surgery scheduled right after the holidays. Thanksgiving and Christmas mean more than ever this year.

I am thankful my wife's breast cancer improved enough through chemo treatments to change from inoperable to operable. Surgery scheduled right after the holidays. Thanksgiving and Christmas mean more than ever this year.
Best of luck to your wife.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I'm thankful for the good people on here. You gave me something to do (and things to buy) while I was recovering from my hamstring surgery this spring. I've been here for just under a year and have been able to interact with a bunch of other people who enjoy golf the way that I do. I've been fortunate enough to make 3 THP related trips and meet over 100 of you goof-offs this year. I was looking through the Gauntlet thread and Branson thread tonight and would love to see each and every one of you again soon.

I am thankful for my family and friends, who love and support me. Most of all I am thankful for being lucky enough to be marrying my best friend next September.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

This might've a good time to bump this thread.

Back