Texas + THP In 2016

Had to come back and check after a crazy hectic day yesterday.

Yep....this is real and I can't wait to see what it's all about. Texas is ecstatic to have THP making a return trip in 2016.

I'm 34 and just don't enjoy Austin. It's the California of Texas.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Amen,

the reason I won't let my daughter go to UT, it's become the University of Texas, Cal Berkeley division

Amen,

the reason I won't let my daughter go to UT, it's become the University of Texas, Cal Berkeley division

That's a shame. It is a great city for young people, and a phenomenal university

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hoping dates line up favorably. Flights are pretty darn manageable from Portland and the state is filled with a ton of great THPers. I want in.

Have only had the pleasure to stop at DFW,next year I am hoping to tee it up in the area with some THPers . Flights from here can be had for a great price

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Count me in as being a patient bear waiting for the news!

Count me in as being a patient bear waiting for the news!

I think the Tay Hoss THPers will enjoy what we have this year.

Glad to hear it!

Have never played golf with THPers in Texas before. This would be a fun trip to make in 2016!

I've always wanted to visit Texas!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a Texas landowner. Still love my Texas time. Looking forward to see what THP has in store.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

You have my attention...

Cool. Cheapest flight outta Tucson goes to DFW anyway. I haven't been to Texas in about three years or so. Consider my interest piqued.

Cool. Cheapest flight outta Tucson goes to DFW anyway. I haven't been to Texas in about three years or so. Consider my interest piqued.

We would welcome you back with a big Howdy!!

I've never played golf in Texas, might have to change that...

I'm pretty sure it's a state law that you have to drive a pickup with a gun rack, so check with the locals first before heading out CJ

I'm pretty sure it's a state law that you have to drive a pickup with a gun rack, so check with the locals first before heading out CJ
CJ gets a pass here. He has already hung out with some of us Texans and ridden in a Texans truck. He knows how to hang with the Texas crowd.

CJ gets a pass here. He has already hung out with some of us Texans and ridden in a Texans truck. He knows how to hang with the Texas crowd.

Plus everyone knows gun racks are out and CHL is in

Non Texans are welcome but update your passport and line up a sponsor before you cross the state line though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So what are the quarantine requirements for Californians? Checking for a friend.

Looking forward to hearing more about this. Been a 10 years since I played TX golf.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I was born in Ohio, but I have been here for over twenty years. I married a Texas girl, my son was born here, and last year I bought a truck. Now on to the gun rack! :)

No, they stop you at the border and in order to gain entry you have to demonstrate proficiency with a welder by building a smoker.

You must then use it to smoke a brisket. Fuel and ignition source are provided.

Plus everyone knows gun racks are out and CHL is in

Canadian Hockey League is in? Canadan will be pleased!:alien:

the only place I got a chance to play in TX was Brackenridge Park in San Antonio. I'd love to see more of the state!

Sounds interesting.

Haven't seen this thread until just now!!! I'm excited!

Back