The Starbucks Thread

I usually only go on the weekends now, but Starbucks makes it hard to go anywhere else. They have consistency, make it easy to order/pick up with the app.

I usually go for a grande pike with a little cream or if I am feeling frisky a caramel macchiato.

Don't go. Coffee is ok but way overpriced IMO

Once a week venti mocha. I won't touch their regular coffee though.

Not a fan. Any coffee over a $1 a cup is too much for me. Just normal hot and black.

I'll get it some times, mainly if I'm on the road and can't get to a Wawa or am traveling. Tall bold black is my go to.

I like their coffee but I have a Keurig at home and always fill my travel mug when I leave for the office.

I like their coffee but I have a Keurig at home and always fill my travel mug when I leave for the office.
I'm the same way. Fill the travel mug with the Keurig then a pit stop at Starbucks on the way to the office.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Grande skinny mocha.
I usually get one in the airport, if I am at a conference, or on vacation. My work has a Keurig, I use the coffee and hot chocolate pods together there.

What ever dark roast they have is what I order. Black, no room for sugar. Will occasionally get a skinny latte. Really like clover when the locations have it. Lots more choices for exotic darks that way, though expensive.

601702e.jpg

My flavours :

American coffee with hazelnut syrup ( 2 puffs )

Cappucino with 1 extra shot and hazelnut syrup ( 2 puffs )

Mocca Frapucinno with 1 extra shot and hazelnut syrup ( 2 puffs ).

Too many trips for White Chocolate Mocha (nonfat, no whip).

Grande flat white with one extra shot...

I don't go very often, but it'll be a grande caramel frappuccino. I went with a friend from work a few weeks ago before she moved to Dallas and they knew her just like hickerad!

All week in Vegas I start the day with a Venti Soy gingerbread latte with no whip no nene. And then a grande PSL with soy in the afternoon to keep it going til bed.

You know you're doing it in line while you wait.

CLrXgu9UwAAZBhC.jpg

I don't go very often, but it'll be a grande caramel frappuccino. I went with a friend from work a few weeks ago before she moved to Dallas and they knew her just like hickerad!

You know you're doing it in line while you wait.

CLrXgu9UwAAZBhC.jpg

Well played!

I drink Starbucks every once in a while, I have better options near me that I choose over it. But when I go, me choice is a Venti hot Vanilla Blonde with room for cream.

Stop there every work day for a grande bold roast, cream, no sugar.

Occasionally I'll go for a sugar free vanilla latte or a mocha

Massive iced coffee with a shot of espresso, so good

This time of the year it is a grande skinny peppermint mocha latte. Usual hot drink is grande caramel macchiato with a shot of espresso depending on the time of day. Cold drink is salted caramel mocha frappuccino.

Had a new drink with the milk chocolate truffle thing. It was fantastic.

Had a new drink with the milk chocolate truffle thing. It was fantastic.

That one is fantastic!!!

Yeah it was. Whole truffle pieces in there was a nice change. B

Had it on Wed night as almost went back for a 2nd.

From 3-5pm half priced frap's till 5-16-16

Back