The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exactly what Ohio state couldn't do thanks to the tsunami during the game.

Sparty secondary so soft.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Weather in Ohio for ya :alien:

No doubt it played a factor.

Weather in Ohio for ya :alien:

No doubt it played a factor.
I thought both teams played in the same weather conditions?

They did and Ohio state lost. Michigan state was the better team that particular day no doubt.

They did. We didn't have a passing game either really. Or a QB. No matter, past is past.

Now we have 1:25 to get some momentum back in this half or else it could get ugly with Bama receiving.

They did. We didn't have a passing game either really. Or a QB. No matter, past is past.

Now we have 1:25 to get some momentum back in this half or else it could get ugly with Bama receiving.
You need a scoring drive here for sure

Really hoping for a close game. The Clemson OU game was not great early, but got better later on for me. Although the Clemson D was solid all game long. Im hoping we see a great finish here.

State is being manhandled.

Really hoping for a close game. The Clemson OU game was not great early, but got better later on for me. Although the Clemson D was solid all game long. Im hoping we see a great finish here.

How dare you hate on Clemson like that.

What a throw

And another one

2 great passes there

Ugh that was so bad.

Awful throw from cook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn. Damn damn damn.

Need to take advantage of all the chances we get. Behind the A ball now.

Anddddddd they heard the call, but got duped into that int.
Looked like mayfields pass

Awful throw and decision

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? I thought the entire first half was great. Total domination in the 2nd half for Clemson. No points in 3rd or 4th quarter for Sooners.

Really? I thought the entire first half was great. Total domination in the 2nd half for Clemson. No points in 3rd or 4th quarter for Sooners.

It was close, I just found it boring. neither QB could complete a pass and they both ran like the same 7 plays over and over again. Nearing the end of the 1st half and the beginning of the 2nd, I was really getting into it.

It's very early, but if this second game stays the course, it's going to be interesting watching Watson against this Bama front 7.

Man msu made me look stupid in the first half. I was explaining to the guy I was watching with at the rehearsal that bamas D isn't as good as past years. Then they completely shut down Sparty.

This is so frustrating to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back