What kind of beer do you like?

johnwicky

Reaction score
Handicap
What kind of beer do you like? And why ??

Me : fresh beer !!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ales, IPA’s and APA’s are my favorite.

I like a pretty wide variety of beer. I don't care for beer with little flavor, but outside like everything from lagers to stouts. I really like Tripels and drink alot of IPAs.

#1 free beer

#2 Coors Light

Last edited:
None - never acquired a taste for beer. Tastes horrible to me

I love beer and I'll drink anything besides stouts... Can't handle those. For me though, nothing beats a cold Yuengling or Boston Lager.

I prefer IPAs and Tripels... although "light" beer has its place too

Fruit or Wheat Beers.

Blue Moon
Cherry Wheat
Berry Wheat
Summer Shandy

Do not like IPA's or "Hoppie" beers.

A proper Guinness

Anything but IPA’s.

I am a huge fan of Guiness.

Go-to beer: Miller Lite
Fancy beer: Duchesse de Bourgogne
IPA: Good People Snake Handler
Stout: Left Hand Nitro Milk Stout

I will drink most any beer, but if I'm looking to enjoy it I'm looking for an IPA or APA usually

If I'm going to work my way through a six pack I'll go with a Lager or a Pilsner, but if I'm just looking to enjoy a bottle in the evening or with dinner I love an IPA.

i love the smell of ipas, but the flavor profile never delivers for me.

i really like ales and stouts.

Very cold and nothing "craft", fruity or is in vogue to add a slice of fruit to. 3 favorites: Shiner Bock, Miller Lite, Yuengling

Just about anything except "fruity" beers. Summer Shandy is f'ing nasty!

I prefer craft beers and lean towards IPA's and Belgian styles.

On a hot day, maybe something more on the kind of crisp, refreshing side like Corona Light with a lime, Michelob Ultra, a tangerine kolsch, stuff like that.

In the fall, I like darker beers, maybe pumpkin ales.

Generally speaking, I like brown beers, and good all purpose beer I like is Yuengling.

Hazy IPA's all day long!! For those that say they don't like IPAs give the hazy's a try. Session IPAs are great for hot days too

Hazy IPA's all day long!! For those that say they don't like IPAs give the hazy's a try. Session IPAs are great for hot days too

Haha never. I’ve been fooled one too many times with the “oh here if you don’t like IPA’s try this IPA, it’s not as bad!”

Spoiler: it is always just as bad

Haha never. I’ve been fooled one too many times with the “oh here if you don’t like IPA’s try this IPA, it’s not as bad!”

Spoiler: it is always just as bad

I look forward to the challenge! I'm going to find a good beer and mail it to you. Unless if you're coming to CA anytime soon haha

I tend to like Lagers. Lighter and smoother. Kona Company Longboard Lager is my go to right now.

I recently tried that beer with the Lemonade in it. It was good, but not something I would drink regularly.

Back