The Official Milestone Thread

Congrats on the big number

Turns out, 50,000 came a short while ago.

That's awesome. Happy that I've managed 50k and excited to see 50k more in the coming years!
congrats. That's big. Here's to the next 50k for you

That's awesome. Happy that I've managed 50k and excited to see 50k more in the coming years!

Big number dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great huge numbers gents!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn Dan that's a biiiig number. Congrats brother

I went over 17k recently. Work always slows down a bit over the Holidays, I wonder if I could get to 18 before the end of the 2015.....? Hahaha.

Looks like I hit 8K yesterday or the day before. Love this place!

This sounds like some shady counting from TeamNE..congrats Alex!

I guess I kicked over 18k on the way by sometime recently. Doesn't seem possible. Sky is the limit as long as I'm allowed to stay hahahaha

I don't think you're getting kicked out anytime soon, Kevin.

And lots of cute baby pics in the next 50k!

I went over 17k recently. Work always slows down a bit over the Holidays, I wonder if I could get to 18 before the end of the 2015.....? Hahaha.

I believe in you, Pete!

Congrats on the big numbers Dan, Kevin and Pete! :clapp:

Solid number dude... You left me in the dust long long ago. Good stuff man

That is very well done. I have a feeling in the next two weeks, you hit 16k...Just a hunch though.

You were close. Three weeks. Here's post # 16,000

Thats awesome, congrats

This is my 70,000th post and it comes on my 68th birthday. Looks like retirees have a little extra time for posts huh?

This is my 70,000th post and it comes on my 68th birthday. Looks like retirees have a little extra time for posts huh?
That is incredible buddy! Doesn't seem like that long ago that you were talking about getting close to 50k.

Congrats on the recent milestones! some really big numbers there!

Happy birthday! Hope you have a great day.

That's awesome Dawg! I always enjoy your deal of the day posts... Start working that next 70k

Congrats on the 70K randy!

Congrats DD?

That's a new version of shooting your age Dawg Daddy.

Congrats on the big number and Happy Birthday.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Back