The Gauntlet Will Return In 2016

Fantastic golf state in Arizona....and a killer event. Another hot ticket for sure.

Rumor has it, this one is headed to AZ. Strictly rumor though.
Very cool it changes venues, and AZ sounds like a perfect location! This may be an excuse to make a trip back to that state!!! Some awesome golf courses to choose from for sure.

Fly into your place and we head over together?!
Hey Jimmy, I say we go back and win it this time!!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Rumor has it, this one is headed to AZ. Strictly rumor though.
Outstanding location for some golf, and with THP/Callaway... all the better.
Oh what SWEET NEWS!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bet you were pumped to see this.

Spent five years, and my son was born, in Phoenix. LOTS of great and awesome places.

I love me some AZ golf! That plus The Gauntlet format sounds like a blast! Sign me up please!

Looking forward to more details for this one. Definitely going to try and get in on this one assuming the dates work.

Arizona you say!!! I am in heaven ......Gauntlet was amazing 2 years back. As I am a huge fan of both..yeah I am stoked to say the least

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Arizona?! Well that makes things interesting for sure!

Its not in the same time frame.

I like hearing that, hopefully I will finally be able to try to get in #TheGauntlet :)

Never played in a gauntlet, never played in AZ....
Things change, and this could be it....

I could see a Cali carpool from so cal for this. What do you think Galen, Awkward Silence, Ken h, and SanDiegoNative?

I need some redemption at #TheGauntlet. My trip to Cog Hill was a ton of fun, but I didn't play my best. AZ golf has always been on my bucket list! Hope those rumors become more than just that!

Arizona huh? Hopefully my list of states I've golfed in grows. This is up there on my event to do list for next year.

Arizona huh? Hopefully my list of states I've golfed in grows. This is up there on my event to do list for next year.

I mean, we still need to have our match at some point...

Are you still ducking me :p

I like the idea of a PhillyV/sposey12345 vs. MT/another awesome THPer 4-ball at the 2016 version of #TheGauntlet.

So stoked this will be back again, and in AZ? sweetness! Definitely on my list to try for!

I like the idea of a PhillyV/sposey12345 vs. MT/another awesome THPer 4-ball at the 2016 version of #TheGauntlet.
Oh heck yes......let's get it on :)

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

THP is the best. I can't believe what 2016 has in store for us. AZ hosting #TheGauntlet is going to be epic. I want in soooooo bad on this one.

Never golfed in Arizona...yet.

AZ sounds like a great place for such an amazing event. Definitely seeing a bunch of interest.

Back