The Gauntlet Will Return In 2016

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Those that experienced it this year saw a near perfect THP Event and we are so excited that it will return in 2016.

excellent news

This is great news.

That's so awesome! Whomever gets in that event I can guarantee will enjoy the heck out of it!

I loved the Gauntlet. The improvement of this event this year was incredible.

Thats great news!!

Its going to be hard to pick which awesome events to attend next year.

Awesome...I was just thinking about this last night and was hoping it comes back

Venue TBA or is it Windy City bound again? #DeepDish

Great stuff! This is one on my "To Do" list.

I have my fingers crossed that this gets moved up to august :)

:clapp::clapp: . Great to hear this event is coming back for another year. The first two have been great to follow along to.

Awesome to hear!!!

Glad to hear this. Hoping to be able to throw my hat in the ring next year!

Bring on Jrod!

Great news .

Callaway and THP can't be beat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so jealous....fingers crossed this keeps going for a number of years until I am able to make something like this

Knowing how the Callaway folks keep trying to improve the Grandaddy each year, I am going to assume this will be stepped up another notch for next year?

I like it. Event gets better each year

Heck yes! Wouldn't be a year without the Gauntlet IMO.

This is good to hear

Fantastic news. Was a great follow this year and last. It was a must attend this year and I didn't, so here's to next year!

Great News!!

One of the best events and follows of the year.

Maybe 2016 I'll be lucky enough to be inside the ropes.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Good lawdy, yes!!!

While I am quite sure that this is a fantastic event, not being familiar with it, given that its called the Gauntlet implies that I don't belong there. Accordingly, I assume this is an event for the better players.

While I am quite sure that this is a fantastic event, not being familiar with it, given that its called the Gauntlet implies that I don't belong there. Accordingly, I assume this is an event for the better players.
The event is handicapped, and as such, open to all albatross club members.

Back